(XXX)

My cock ached from all the teasing and no release. It desired that freeing sensation. It had been so long since I had properly released myself. My pent up frustrations causing more stress and strain on my body.

She raised herself up and watched me yearn for her. My eyes ate her up. I wanted so much of her—desperately and greedily.

"It's okay...touch." Angel emphasized elegantly. Her beautiful hands took my weak hands to her pelvis. "Touch me..."

My fingers were burning and the warmth that burned from her smeared throughout and into my body. I didn't move, just cupping her womanly area. My eyes tembled and my desire seemed to grow like vines choking me.

"I'm yours to have. Always..." Angel lifted her hand and gripped the throbbing penis that was no longer held back by the cotton towel. I shuddered as I felt her stroke the length as she pushed me nearer to the bed.

For some reason fear struck me, many thoughts overwhelming me.

"You're...young. We should stop before we—!" I muttered out.

A breath was sucked in harshly as she covered my mouth with a kiss and she pushed herself on top of me, sitting on top of the cock that she had released. I laid on the bed frozen as my body only wished for more. My mind and body was together, it was the consciousness that begged for reaffirmation.

"Shush..." her lips parted as she rubbed the her sensitive part over the swollen shaft. I could feel the shudder that she caused by sitting alone. I didn't know my dick could get even harder than it was. "Ah! This belongs to you. It's made for you."

She sucked in a breath as she moved her body, stroking the hard cock with her wet lips.

She was wet, so slick and smooth, as she glided her warm, sticky lips down the length. I bucked my hips as the sensations was rocking me. The sounds was heavenly.

My hands went to her body holding her, to feel her, and her skin was moist from the shower and her hair damp with perfumed water. She smelled heavenly as she looked. She sounded wonderful as it felt.

At any point, I could fall down to the abyss and I would not mind because the heaven that I felt now was truly unbelievably blissful. I stared at her wondrous body, thin and I hoped that she wasn't starving herself like she did before. She didn't have to, she was so beautiful.

I only wanted her happy, my Angel.

"Angel...I'm not young. You should be with someone younger. Someone who's more attractive, with better body, someone who can treat you better." In my head I only begged her to pity me and stay with me.

"Shush," she placed a finger on my lips and I obeyed her. "I don't want anyone else but you."

"But..."

"I'm your Angel, but you are my dream, my Hope." Angel stopped moving, her heat enveloping on me, as she felt me throb under her succulent heat. "You're my future, Hoseok. From the beginning you were mine. That's why no one but me can stay next to you."

She leant to kiss my lips but as she pulled away, she bit on my lower lip, causing me to gasp in surprise. Angel lifted herself a bit and a sticky line connected the two of our aching sex. I swallowed the saliva inside and it was thick and felt scratchy. I was so nervous, my eyes taking in her flesh, soft and milky.

My eyes were stuck on the sight as my cock stood up and took its position, as if telling her that it was ready to be inside of her tight cunt.

Slowly, angel slid herself down the shaft, slowly stretching her incredibly tight pussy.

"Ah!" Angel closed her eyes, her body tensing at the penetration. After a few whimpers, she breathed out, "I'm the only one who can do this to you."

I closed my eyes my hands gripping the sheet as she stretched herself further on my solid cock.

"You're so b-big! I've never had something so big in my virgin pussy. I feel so full." Angel gasped loudly as she bounced up and down the length, her movements perfected from practice.

She was swallowing me up whole.

"More, Angel!" I grunted my head blank. She felt so good. She stepped up the pace, riding me.

"Only I can make you feel like this." Angel seemed to smile as she found my reactions pleasing. Her hips ground faster and faster. "You belong to me...only me."

Her name was a magical spell to me.

My dreams were real, her hips moving and gyrating. The images of her body being engraved in my brain.

Angel bounced, her whimpers filling the air, her eyes staring into my soul, her hands guiding me to touch her more.

😇

Angel was my blessing, a gift from heaven. My heavenly, sinful, angel...

😇

On that note, may you be blessed this Christmas Week!!

Hahakim out!