Rules

B O O K  T O  B E  R E V I E W E D

♨ The story must be written in ENGLISH.

♨ You story should have a minimum of five chapters. Only then will the others be able to review your book. If you do not have at least five chapters put up, then PM me once you have them.

♨ Your story should not belong to the 'Random' genre.

♨ You must not advertise your book in any part of my book. If any such thing is seen, it will be immediately deleted.

♨ You can have only one of your books reviewed at a time. You can apply once again only after the other one is done reviewing. You cannot have the same book reviewed again. you have to enter your favorite author's name.

♨ You can put his book in your reading list so that many authors can have their book reviewed.

♨ You have to follow this account and _born_sarcastic__, or your book will not get accepted. This is the only payment you have to do, along with following your Reviewer, while you fill the form.

T O  R E V I E W  A  B O O K

♨ You should not disrespect or give any reviews that are offensive. Give a really honest review, without sugar-coating things.

♨ You must not advertise any books here in my book. It will immediately be deleted.

♨ You can review only for those stories which are there in this book.

♨ You have to PM me if you want to review a book. I will accept you only if you are good enough for doing this.

♨ You have to give a review and send it via email to me. Details will be notified to you by me.