Unprecedented

Reviewed by: smilesandlullabies

Author: saxophone94

Cover: 6/10

The way I judge covers is by asking myself if I would read your book, after only seeing your cover. No. Not yours. Why? I just don't like it, I'm sorry, it just looks tacky and I feel like it doesn't do your book justice at all, especially because of how talented you are with your writing. I did have to give you some credit though because the originality is definitely there, with the blood stains, (very cleverly incorporated), and the title, (I don't know what it means but that made your story more intriguing!). However, your title doesn't stand out on the cover, so I'd work on fixing that, maybe changing the colour?

Description/Summary: 10/10

I actually can't fault this! It's short and slick, I love it! Most authors tend to draw on and on in their description, giving away their entire plot but you've managed to write it in such a way, which has the reader intrigued because of how little you gave away, well done!

Chapters Review: 10/10

I read the first five chapters which were all incredibly short, but you did mention somewhere that the length picks up later on in the story. Usually, short chapters cause a major issue for me, as they come across as tacky and as if the writer had put in zero efforts; however, your chapters projected the most perfect descriptions and enough content in each chapter, that the lengths did not bother me at all! In the first five chapters there were several hooks and small twists that kept me intrigued and awake, whilst reading your story. Your descriptions were good, not too much and not too little - your writing style is amazing.

Activity of Writer: 10/10

You are definitely an engaging writer who interacts with their readers - I love that! Please don't ever stop interacting with them; readers love interactive writers

Plot: 10/10

This is the main thing for me, and your plot is very original and different to any that I've ever read before! It's so well thought out, and amazingly executed, so well done!

Overall Advice:

For you, everything is there. I spotted no mistakes with spelling, punctuation and grammar, which shows professionalism. Your plot is amazing, and your descriptions are perfect. However, I would strongly recommend you replace your cover with a new one. Maybe get someone else to do it? There are many cover shops on Wattpad. But other than that, keep writing, because your style and skill is amazing and definitely needs to be recognised by the world! I hope you gain every bit of success you want from this book; thankyou so much for letting me review it.

Overall Rating: 9/10.