Lost & Found

Reviewed by: LadySapphire2018

Author: Bri_learn145

Cover: 8/10.

I do like the uniqueness of her holding a picture of her face and the ribbon is a nice touch. It's cute, mysterious, and a little sad. I might recommend another color besides orange for the title though.

Description/Summary: 8/10.

It's very thorough and makes it easy to understand what it's about. It makes you sympathize with the main character very well. My only recommendation would be to shorten the summary a bit, if possible. Otherwise this is a solid summary.

Chapter One Review: 9/10

The chapter was well done in that it was easy to understand. There was quite a bit of good humor. The only thing I might recommend is having the press directly interact with her. The length was also good though and I did like the picture at the bottom. The author makes an effort to communicate with readers by putting a detailed author's note at the bottom of the first chapter and even created a play list for the story.

Activity of the Writer: 9/10

The author seems to be on pretty regularly and replies to most comments. The author does seem to be a rather friendly person as well.

Plot: 9/10

Thus far the plot is easy to understand and the concept of having a famous person struggle with cancer isn't something I've seen on Wattpad before, but I'm sure those stories exist here. Still, it strikes me overall as being a unique concept and a very brave choice.

Any other things:

Considering the content, the story starts off in a pretty mellow fashion. It has good humor and some cute descriptions.

Overall Advise: 

Please keep in mind this review is based only on the very beginning of this story. If people are looking for an easy read with a touch of Hollywood that covers an important topic like cancer, this is a good choice. My only advice for improvement would be to insert some more action earlier in the story. Overall, I would give this story an 8/10.