World Of James Mann

Reviewed by: Annie_Moon2001

Author: Xander_Black

Cover: 6/10

The cover looks alright but it doesn't suit the story line. This a book about a whole new universe, an adventure. So, it needs a great cover looks that depicts this.

Description/Summary: 8/10

It does give a great overview of the story and it's quite catchy but it still needs that spark that would easily draw readers to it, as well as a little editing.

Chapter One Review: 10/10

I'll definitely have to commend the writer for a job well done in terms of vocabulary, grammar as well as the spellings. I love that you don't just jump right into the action phase but slowly walk your way there.

Activity of the Writer: 10/10

The writer is regularly active and always reply to every message on his conversation box. With the way you make sure to reply to all messages on your conversation box, I'm sure you'll do the same on your comment box once they start flocking in.

Plot: 10/10

I've seen books about the protagonist owning and going to a different world but I must say this one sure does stick out. It's really unique and quite easy to understand. I love your creativity and the way you were able to bring it out so perfectly.

Any Other Thing:

Just don't quit this book because it has a lot of potential. The book is so well polished and for your age, that's saying a lot. I'll definitely be sticking to the end. I'll highly recommend this book to every and anyone that loves fantasy books or wants to read a fantasy book for a change.

Overall Advice:

There's nothing much to be done. I believe that your description should go through a good restructuring. It lacks that spark, it's just bland. A change of the cover will be really useful. I'll definitely be giving this book a 9/10.