Kylie And Julian

Reviewed by: Annie_Moon2001

Author: SimplyTheAnne

Cover: 9/10

It looks really simple but it sure does pass out the needed information. I love the font styles and sizes, they're all really bold enough to be read. From the picture used, one can tell that the boy has really struggled to get that moment with the girl.

Description/Summary: 10/10

I love that it's quite detailed. On reading it, I was really eager to know how Kylie and her ex, Julian will make it with her annoying overprotective brothers still hovering around. The fact that you placed the awards the book has won as well as your ranks, at the bottom of your description making it easier for potential readers to be able to read the summary and that's quite commendable.

Chapter One Review: 10/10

So, there's literally nothing that I believe needs any change. I love the cliff-hanger at the end, it made me want to know which boy still has the guts to still want to date Kylie.

Activity of the Writer: 9/10

The writer is pretty active on both her comment and conversation box. 

Plot: 10/10

I love the fact that the book isn't cliché and actually realistic. It's reality that older brothers are always overprotective and for Kylie she's quite unfortunate to have overly overprotective brothers. 

Any Other Thing:

I love the way the writer ends her chapters, its literally commendable, it just leaves you wanting to read more and that's definitely what I'm going to be doing. So, I'll highly recommend this book to anyone that wants a break from all the cliché stories around or totally hate clichés and is looking for a book that's plane reality. Something that has that spice of humor and romance and not to forget heartbreak.

Overall Advice:

So, I've read the first six chapters over and over again to make sure I didn't miss anything and I must say you have a terrific writing skill and your readers are really nice giving you tips here and there. I can say that there's nothing I found out of place from the chapters I've read. So, rounding this up, I will give this book a 10/10.