Rosewood

Reviewed by: Annie_Moon2001

Author: KatQuincy23

Cover: 7/10 

The cover looks nice but it's just... boring. I'm sorry if you don't like what I'm saying. When I read the summary of this book on the form, I was really captivated. But, on looking at the cover I sorta lost interest in the book. The cover just paints the book in a bad light. 

Description/Summary: 10/10 

Wow! That's the first word that came out of my mouth after reading your description. I love your description. Evangeline better give that idiot of a duke, Eric a tough time because that's what he deserves. 

Chapter Review: 10/10 

Chapter 1 got me really hooked and I couldn't even stop reading it even for a minute. The way everything was described made me feel as though it was happening right before my eyes. I really hate Eric for what he tried to do to Eva in Chapter 11. I mean how can someone be so inconsiderate. Even after humiliating her at his cousins party, I thought it was somewhat funny but the ass went too far. (sorry for my language). I didn't notice any error even if there was any I highly doubt a reader would easily notice that because they'd be too engrossed reading.

Activity of the Writer: 10/10 

The writer always responds to all comments on both her comment and conversation box. 

Plot: 10/10 

The book is really interesting, creative and well written. I love 18th century English and I must say you did quite a good job. I highly recommend this book to all wattpaders. You should definitely check it out. I can assure you that you wouldn't regret reading it. 

Overall Advice: 

I don't have much to say, more like criticise. The book is absolutely beautiful, perfect, I'm actually short of words. The only problem you have to deal with is your cover. If it was possible to give this book a 20/10, I would because this book is really... interesting. 

So, that all aside, I'll be giving this book a 10/10.