Mr. Stranger

Reviewed by: Annie_Moon2001

Author: NetThompson

Cover: 8/10 

The cover is really beautiful and I really love the fonts. But, I don't think this cover is the best fit for this book. 

Description/Summary: 7/10 

The description is okay but it needs a lot of work. With the way you wrote your description it seems like every other wattpad book that's about a girl giving up on love. 

Chapter Review: 8/10 

The book is really creative and interesting. I noticed some (maybe a lot) grammatical errors. They're not really that obvious but they're there. 

Activity of the Writer: 7/10 

The writer replied to some messages on the comment box and conversation box. 

Plot: 10/10 

The story is really heartwarming. I love the way you described everything, like the description of Lana's room. I recommend this book to all wattpaders in search of a romance book. 

Overall Advice: 

A change in cover will be great but don't change it in haste because this one is still beautiful. I'll advice you edit the book. Just make a date for that so that you can carefully read through and edit. If you don't have the time you can request for an editor or look for someone to assist you. Also, I believe you should reply to all comments because sometimes it is mean not to. This will also help clear out somethings that confuses your readers in your book. 

I'll be giving this book a 9/10