Frosted

Reviewed by: _born_sarcastic__

Author: Twisha_M

Cover: 9/10

Amazing cover. I really liked the mystery and suspense that your cover brought at the first glance.

Description/Summary: 9/10

I loved your description. You did not disclose anything at all, which gives the most suspense in a story. Good job!

Chapter Review: 9/10

Prologue - It's a nice way to start your story. Ashton's method of tackling and the other details were described nicely. The whole part went 'I'm creating the mystery for you readers', and then the last sentence was like 'and there's the bomb!'. I really liked that.

Chapter One - Nice work done there. I don't think there is anything to correct, the only thing I found was that, in the beginning, where the instructor yells at the main character didn't have to be in italics. But it's not wrong to do that: just a suggestion.

Chapter Two - Whoa! It was one hell of a long chapter. No, it wasn't hell, but I guess you got what I mean. The chapter is really good, as expected. I just need you to describe your characters more in your story. Like, for example, Beatrix: some idea of her sounds better than just knowing her name and her daily routine, or what she's doing at that point of time. Her friends too.

Activity of the Writer: 9/10

You reply to all possible comments, you're an interactive writer who loves the support of your readers!

Plot: 8/10

You have a really good and a different kind of plot, which is essential in Wattpad. There are many stories, which are cliché and have an overused plot which gets boring if there isn't a twist.

Any Other Thing:

Nothing, other than the ones I have already mentioned before.

Overall: 44/50

Your grammar is good, writing style is inspiring and the plot is cool. The only change you need to make is the description of your characters as I have mentioned before. I think that is all!