Forever With You

Reviewed by: Annie_Moon2001

Author: JananiPalpandi

Cover: 8/10 

I'm sorry if this may seem a bit harsh. From my perspective this looks like a normal Indian love story cover. (The hand holding.) I can't deny that I love the cover. The issue is that, I believe that you should try something different, something unique. Also, you can try making your name show in full. 

Description/Summary: 6.5/10 

It needs some touch-up. The rankings that you placed at the top, it'd be better if it's under the cast. Like when it's the last thing on that page. This is because with the way it is, mobile users wouldn't be able to see that 3 lines note that they're allowed to view in the search page. Plus it's just way too long to be on top. Also, you need to work on the grammar and the way you arranged the summary. If I didn't take my time to understand what you were trying to say, I'd have thought that the book is not worth reading. (I'm sorry if that was too harsh. I couldn't find a better word to express my thoughts.) 

Chapter Review: 6/10 

I noticed a lot of tense shifts and grammatical errors. You tend to misuse some punctuation marks. You really need to work on your dialogues. It's quite hard to keep track of who's talking with the way it's clustered. Also, you really need to work on your POV switch. With the way that it's constantly switching in a chapter it's just outright annoying. 

Activity of the Writer: 10/10 

The writer is always active. She always responds to all her comments. She always tries to keep her readers and followers informed. 

Plot: 7/10 

I read only 26 chapters from your book (I'm sorry that I couldn't read more). The plot is literally the soul of every book. I noticed a lot of mistakes but that didn't stop me from wanting to read more. The idea is quite creative. Sometimes, I felt that the story was going a bit too slow and sometimes fast paced. 

Overall Advice: 

I'll advice that you thoroughly edit this book. It would be great if you start from the description since that's one of the things that draws the attention of readers to a book. Also, I'll advice that you thoroughly edit the book. The grammar is really lacking. Most times you make use of 'came' instead of 'come'. There are so many tense shifts as well as misuse of the punctuation marks. 

Finally, you should work on your cover. I purposely placed this last because like I said, I love this cover. Before changing it, make sure that the point of the story can be felt from it but also, it should hold some sought of mystery.