The Voice of The Voiceless

Reviewed by: smilesandlullabies

Author: 2Clockwork

Cover : 3/10

So it is a little bit aesthetic because of the photo used, however, it feels incredibly tacky to me - it doesn't look like a lot of effort has gone into it. The font and photo put me off your book, and although your title would have me intrigued, as would the sticker (well done, by the way), I just don't like the LOOK of it. If I had come across your book on Wattpad, I would NOT bother clicking onto it, because I'd just ASSUME the content inside would be as lazy as the cover. Sorry.

Description/Summary : 10/10

It's strong, and clearly executes purpose. I loved how simple it was, you got straight to the point. It's interesting, and very well written - so well done.

Chapters Review

One - 9/10

I liked the topic, this was very well structured and clearly well thought out, too. You clearly expressed your opinion, in a simplistic and yet understandable way, which was easy to read. It did feel slightly repetitive though, and as if it dragged a little bit in the middle which is why this didn't get a ten, but it was a good argument.

Two - 10/10

Entirely perfect. Your points were clear, your style was impeccable and your argument was powerful. I loved this.

Three - 9/10

I felt a little bit iffy with this one, and I'm not sure if it's because of my own biased opinion or what - but I'm not going to allow my opinions to cloud my judgement here. Very well written again, and can I add that your vocabulary throughout the whole book so far has been amazing. This chapter was very detailed with facts and opinions, and the length was good, however I'm not sure why I couldn't find myself giving it a ten; I feel like this chapter touched on quite a sensitive topic, which is good became it needs mentioning.

Four - 10/10

I love how you incorporated a LOT more statistics in this topic, it just accentuated your point even more, and ended this chapter perfectly.

Five - 10/10

This was short but POWERFUL. Simple but effective. I loved it; you conveyed a strong message.

Activity of Writer : 5/10

So I've seen a fair amount of comments on your book so far, but I've only seen ONE reply. It's no issue, but it would be nice for readers who've spent there time writing paragraphs in response to your work, to get a reply. It would just be a way for you to show them your appreciation for their support.

Plot : 10/10

I have never come across a book like this before, (probably because it's not really my ideal type), however yours was very good. Your purpose is clearly and your delivery is extremely professional. I know that there are so many people out there, who would write themselves a topic and then just ramble on and on in a careless manner about it, but your writing was structured and well written; very stylistic.

Overall Advice :

From what I've read so far, I can tell that the rest of your book is going to be just as perfect as the first few chapters. My only piece of advice to you, would be to change your cover. It doesn't do your book ANY justice. You have so much talent, you've written an AMAZING book, but your cover, I can tell you, would probably repel a lot of potential readers; which would result in not only them missing out on your talent, but you missing out on an audience.

Overall Rating : 9/10