Katherine

Reviewed by: alysha40025201

Author: Rosie_Posie1

Cover [7/10]

The reason that I gave your cover a 7 is because it is surely unique, and I say this because I haven't seen it anywhere else, and I haven't seen anything like it. The cover itself is really nice, but it's missing something. The dull tones are alright, but nothing popped out at me, and really grabbed me in to read your book (which is the whole purpose of a cover). Also, it kinda bothered me that the little girl seems slightly to the left of the center.

Description/Summary [9.5/10]

Your summary was done really well, it brought me in and kept me there, a great hook. However, there were a few things that you could do to make it even better. For one, when you allude to the incident that happened in 1998, I feel like you could add more to it because the way you briefly talk about it makes it seem like a mistake. You could say something like, "In the winter of 1998, a horrific tragedy had taken place, one of epic proportions. Only, this incident wasn't normal nor forgetful, especially seeing as it would haunt the minds of those affected for many years to come." Or something like that, something to stretch out the point a little bit more. Secondly, second paragraph, second sentence, I would suggest removing the when (just my opinion). Otherwise, great job.

Chapter Prologue Review [10/10]

I wasn't going to do a review on the prologue, but I found that I just had to. The prologue was really my style, eerie, but not too eerie. I also like how it alludes to what happens, but it still seems kind of disconnected from the story.

Chapter 1 (The whole Chapter) [10/10]

Once again, I really like this chapter and really don't have anything to saw that was noticeably too wrong. I really liked how we got the into to the town and to the imperfect family.

Plot [10/10]

I like the way that you're setting up the story. I think it will be very interesting to see the sister change (hopefully), and to see how the patient will tie in.

Activity of the Writer [10/10]

You seem really active when it comes to Wattpad, which is honestly something that I am working on. Going to your message board, a lot of people talk on it, and every time, you reply. People also thank you a lot for doing stuff for them. AND, on your story (or at least your intro), you reply to people. All of these observations say good things out your person, and about your activity. Keep up the good work.

Overall Advise [10/10]

Overall, your book is great and is definitely going places, I can't wait to see it on the shelves.

I'm sorry if this wasn't what you were looking for. Comment any questions or concerns you have.