Epiphany

Reviewed by: _born_sarcastic__

Author: anonboo

Cover: 7/10

I loved your cover, but I think you could have added a ferocious wolf instead of the current picture, to make it seem mysterious. The only problem with your cover is that it lacks the feeling of the theme you wish to show. It would be cool if you work on that.

Description/Summary: 8/10

The description was really well written. You have not disclosed much; only the required stuff, and I liked your preview, although it would be much better if it was put in the beginning of your summary. You haven't given a long description, which gets boring at times, and there is a chance of giving away too many details though it was not intended.

Chapter Review: 7/10

Prologue - The chapter was put up well, but there were a few mistakes. In the first paragraph, the lines had to be arranged well; the description of the scene was not written properly. You just need to rearrange your words and put them up properly. Otherwise you have described the protagonist's emotions perfectly. Her inability to shift, working on her training, the prodding in the back of her mind—almost perfect. I don't think there is anything else.

Chapter One - Pretty long chapter. The start was pretty good. The gut feeling was right. I saw that there were some typos, which is normal. You just need to proofread the chapter. You can change one of the sentences like: 'Rogues—abandoned, pitiful wolves...' Also, it's in that paragraph itself; don't make it non-rogues, pack wolves sounds better. There were spelling errors, which you can correct once proofread. One more: '...more and more continued to sprout from...' is much better.

Chapter Two - Again, it is a long chapter. The emotions here is pretty amazing. It was written well. There is nothing much to change.

Chapter Three - I wasn't thinking on giving a review on this chapter, but midway, I kinda had to. I had a lot of questions popping in my mind. Who is Andrea? Who is Zeus? I kind of figured it out, but you did not give any description of the woman, or the main character's mate for a matter of fact. Otherwise it was fine.

Activity Of The Writer: 9/10

You have replied to comments only when necessary; which is not wrong. What do we reply to short comments, right?

Plot: 9/10

Amazing plot is what I have to say. I read around ten chapters, and you have thought out the plot and posted it perfectly. Good job on doing that!

Any Other Things:

I love your style of writing. You capture the readers with it. One thing I need to say is that you have forgotten to add punctuation marks at the end of the dialogue tags, and there are a few mistakes, which you can correct. I have said most of the things I wanted to, so I don't think there is anything else I want to say.

Overall: 40/50

I have corrected some of the mistakes in the beginning here and in your comments section. You have to describe your characters more, and correct the typos. I am so glad you asked me to review it, as I loved your book. I recommend to everyone to read your book once it has been proofread. Wish you luck!