Cupid Rhymes With Stupid

Reviewed by: Annie_Moon2001

Author: Quiet_Pen

Cover: 8/10

It looks really beautiful. The font size and style is just perfect. The only problem is that picture really doesn't suit the book.

Description/Summary: 8/10

I love the the cupid quote. The only problem is that the description as a whole seems to be lacking that drama teen fiction or romance lovers wants to see.

Chapter Review: 9/10

I really love this book. Chapter 1 is really hilarious and I just couldn't stop laughing. In fact, the book is completely spiced up with humor. If that's what you were going for, then job well done.

I noticed some tense shifts, so I'll advice editing that. Overall your work is great and I didn't find anything that calls for major editing except the tense shifts (which is minor). I like the pictures you use at the beginning of every chapter.

Activity of the Writer: 9/10

The writer is seems active and tends to reply to all comments in both the comment and conversation box.

Plot: 10/10

The story is just too beautiful and hilarious. If that's what you were heading for, then I'll say you definitely out did yourself.

Any Other Thing:

This book is one hell of a roller coaster ride. I highly recommend this book to every Wattpader or anyone looking for a teen fiction story completely spiced up with humor.

Overall Advice:

A change of cover would be really great. I'm not saying this present one is not good, all I'm saying is that the cover just doesn't give off the emotion the story itself gives off.

The description/summary needs to be improved because that's the second thing a reader notices after the cover. If it doesn't have that thing they're looking for, they'll just ignore that book even if the book is interesting. First impression matters.

For the story, I'll advice you edit and correct those tense shifts.

That aside, I'll be giving this book a 9/10.