The Wolves of The Gems

Reviewed by: Annie_Moon2001

Author: LouisHansen14

Cover: 8/10

The cover looks great. I learnt that the story is about 7 gems that can end up helping them get rid of rogue wolves forever.

The cover makes it seem like the story is just about one of the wolf gem (the one I the background). While the two going head to head with each other seems like enemies. If this is what you wanted the cover to relay, then great job. But I doubt that was what you were going for.

Description/Summary: 7/10

I love your summary. The only problem is that there are some grammatical errors that are making it seem weird when reading.

Also, it's a bit too clustered. It needs to be paragraphed(spaced out) so that it can give out that action vibe.

Chapter Review: 8/10

It's really well written. It's not like most were books that are about a rejected mate.

The problem is that some words you used should be changed. Why? Because it sounds a little weird when reading but when I changed it, it sounded a lot better.

There is just too much going on in your book that most times, I get totally confused (not in a good way).

Activity of the Writer: 7/10

I noticed that you don't really reply much to the comments of your readers. You did before but now, you barely reply a hi with a hey. It may seem really little and a waste of time, but readers wants the writers to be able to interact with them.

Plot: 8/10

I really love the way the story is coming along. The book is just a mixture of adventure, action, fantasy and not to forget, werewolf. It's really creative. I recommend this book to every wattpader looking for a great were story.

Overall Advice:

I'll advice a change in the cover, even if this one is really attention grabbing. It doesn't relay much on what the book is about.

I believe you should do something about the scene shifts because it gets confusing. Even when reading a scene, I get confused. You should really work on this. There are some words that sounds weird when used but when replaced, it sounds a whole lot better.

You should also try to reply to your comments. Maybe make a date for that.

I'll be giving this book an 8/10.