The Iris Epidemic

Reviewed by: Annie_Moon2001

Author: KristenKnight1

Cover: 9/10 

I love the cover. Just by looking at it, someone can tell that there will be a lot of sad, heart clenching moments in the book. I'll advice that you use a different font style for your name. This is because the one that you're currently using is a bit unclear. I couldn't really see what was written. 

Description/Summary: 5/10 

I liked way you arranged it. The only problem is that the descriptions isn't exciting. It's just bland. It's as if you were being forced to write a summary on the book, so you just jotted something down to get over and done with. 

Chapter Review: 8/10 

It was really interesting and intriguing. I noticed some grammatical errors here and there. (I'll leave my remaining comment in the plot section) 

Activity of the Writer: NIL 

This can't be scored since there's no message on your message board or in your comments box. 

Plot: 10/10 

It was really interesting. I hate the fact that Renan Iris gave up his safety and time with his family to help people. It was a really courageous and bold step but least I forget, stupid. I mean who in their right sense leaves his family and walks right straight to hell. No one I tell you. No one. (I think it's crazy for me to argue about the life of fictional characters but it's fun.) Even if I hate him for this stupid step, I really love the fact that he's ready to help people even when he's not a doctor. So far, I love your book. I'll definitely be reading it to see how it ends. 

Overall Advice: 

I'd advise you work a bit on your cover. Just change the font you used for your name. If you wish you can change the whole thing but I love this one. It has some kind of mystery to it. Also, I believe you should make a time to carefully edit your work. This book is really good and it's highly unfair of you let grammar errors to pull it down. Finally, I'll just give you an advice in advance. Always reply to all comments. It's tough to do that but it just shows your readers that you care and also that you aren't rude. 

That aside, I'll be giving this book an 8/10.