A Dream To Reality

Reviewed by: LadySapphire2018

Author: abellanacara101

Cover: 4/10

I do like the font style, but I think another color besides gray would be helpful. The road and dreary skies do give the impression of a journey, but I feel another image would better serve you when it comes to attracting views. Perhaps something with a bit more color.

Description/Summary: 8/10

The summary is easy to understand and explains the plot well. I believe that with a few minor tweaks, this good summary could become an exceptional one though.

Chapter One Review: 6/10

Well, this was quite the dramatic opening. There are a few minor things that could be done to improve it from a technical standpoint, but you did a good job with this one as far as evoking emotions goes.

Activity of the Writer: 10/10

The writer is on fairly regularly and almost always responds to any comments they get.

Plot: 8/10

The plot is easy to understand and it's relatively unique.

Any other things:

I'm only reviewing based on the first five chapters of this book. I do like the concept, it's easy to understand, and the short chapters work in your favor. I do believe it could be improved with a few minor edits as far as composition goes though.

Overall Advise: 

Keep writing. This was a good first attempt and I'm sure you'll only get better with time.