Crazy Bitch

Reviewed by: LadySapphire2018

Author: LivinOffThriftStores

Cover: 8/10.

The cover conveys what the story is about to be about very well. I do like the expressions on their faces. The font is legible and easy to read. I would italicize it and make the author's name bigger though. I also like the split screen nature of the cover. Overall, this is a solid cover.

Description/Summary: 10/10

The summary was extremely humorous and illustrated what the story was about perfectly. Some people might take issue with the minor usage of adult language, but I think it works well given the theme.

Chapter One Review: 7.5/10

Well this is definitely a unique story. The author definitely didn't go for a cliché MC here. I don't always agree with Genia's ethical compass, but the author is really good at inserting backstories and humor into this tale. The chapter title tie in was executed perfectly. The cliffhanger was well done and I think most readers would continue to read on.

Activity of the Writer: 8/10

The writer is on regularly and makes an effort to respond to their readers.

Plot: 9/10

The plot is easy to understand and this is a good choice, if you're looking for a story that defies convention and appears to revel in being outrageous.

Any other things: 

The author tells me that Genia is not intended to be an ethical character. So please keep that in mind as you read this story. There is also a hilarious chapter involving janitors early on. There are also some moments that will make you cringe, but most of the time this will be in a good way. I do warn readers that there are a couple hot button topics mentioned in this story briefly and the MC's back story is unpleasant. 8/10

Overall Advise: 

I like the idea for this story. My only advice would be to reduce the shock value a little bit. I would rate this story a 8.5/10.