A Masquerade Of Alluring Lies

Reviewed by: _born_sarcastic__

Author: Maleeka27

Cover: 6/10

I like the picture. It completely suits your title, and your description. However, I did not like the font you used for the cover. For a better cover, you could use something not so formal, for it seems too bland. Some font in cursive suits better. Cursive letters seem mystical, and intriguing; it pulls the reader in. The second, third and fourth covers suit really well with the amazing story you have written.

Description/Summary: 9/10

I love how you gave the description in a poem. I haven't seen any book whose blurb is a poem, and it is unique. Many poetic books give their description as 'the title says it all', or 'just a book of poems'. The meaning it gives out is toe-curling, and it intrigues me enough to want to read further. Well done!

Poem Review: 8/10

I read the first part of the book-the ten stages. I think the first stage can be turned into a prologue (if it is, mention it as the prologue than as stage one), because it is more like one, and adds that lovely feeling of need for more.

I'm not that much of a fan of poems, so I'll make it short. You have used poetic devices well, and your grammar is correct too. I like your writing style. I understood the meaning of your poem well, so there's nothing much to say, other than the fact that your poem is simplistic and real, which is a really good thing.

Activity of the writer: 9/10

You are pretty active. You reply to all possible comments, and that's what makes a good author.

Use of Poetic Devices:

There have been plenty of poetic devices used in your poem, which I loved.

Overall Advise:

The only advise I'd like to give is to change the cover. Other than that, there is nothing I can say. Keep going!