Chapter 29 ~ A Retaliation For Wrong

••••

••••

"Where are you lost?"

Maryam's question caused Akira to come back to reality from her trance. Her eyes were fixed on the cover of the book for long. She didn't even realize what book she has taken until she saw the word Spiritual Learning. Feeling like a complete maniac, she smiled at Maryam.

"I was thinking of him."

"The hottest guy in college, who wouldn't think of Eshaan," Maryam said in a boredom tone.

"Not him, Veer." Maryam coughed once like she wasn't expecting her answer. It's true. Anyone would have reacted the same because she kept telling her how much she disliked his attitude.

"Akira there's no need to waste your time on that jerk besides he is about to get the surprise of his life," she said while smiling which made both girls end up laughing.

"How are we going to do it? I mean people keep walking around. What if someone noticed us?"

Maryam shifted closer and whispered in Akira's ear.

"Our very own computer expert Lucy is there for us. At exactly eleven, she'll send a text message on all the teachers' laptop, telling them that there would be a fire drill so everyone should be at the gymnasium. Seizing this opportunity, we'll wear a mask and execute the task. By the time they'll realize the drill was fake, the job is already done."

"You do watch a lot of movies." Akira chuckled.

"What can I say? Netflix earned much from me."

It was nearly eleven; Akira and Maryam were in the fashion class. They were more eager on hearing the teacher's sudden statement than how to upgrade the fashion world. Akira was totally nervous but Maryam was excited to ruin Sara's car. It was her dream to harm her most valuable possession.

Finally the time arrived; a wicked smile crept up on their faces. They were the last to leave the class but instead of following the troop; they changed direction and went in the utility area. They wore lab coats, placed the safety goggles on their faces and got the spray cans from there which Maryam had hid early in the morning.

They rushed towards the parking lot and saw no one was present there. Normally cliques of friends parked their cars together so it wasn't difficult to locate theirs from the hundreds of vehicles that were present in the compound.

Akira took the white spray can and wrote 'thank you' with a smiley on Veer's black BMW bike. She even sprayed it on the wheels to vent out her anger. Never in her wildest dreams, had she thought that one day will she turn out to be a mean girl. But everything is fair since Veer was the one to start this war so it's payback time. She was so busy admiring her creativity on his bike that she didn't realize Maryam had already damaged his friends' car by spraying all kind of stuffs.