Chapter 5 - Stardust

Chad's POV

After the university, I went to our company. I could not bear this torture anymore. She was a real pain in the ass.

I walked towards my father's secretary, Victoria. When she saw me, she put her seductive smile on her face. We hooked up a few times. She was good at pleasing a man.

"Hi." I winked at her. "Is my father in his office?" I asked.

"Welcome. Yes, he is." She replied seductively.

I smirked and went to my father's office. I knocked on the door and walked in.

"Chad?" My father looked at me, surprised.

"Dad, I will drop my job. She is a real spoiled bitch." I said.

"Chad, watch your language!" My father hissed. "And we talked about it. You know my conditions." He added.

"Dad, please. Ok, I will work, but not for her. She is a real...." I paused and ran my hand through my hair. "Please, Dad." I gave him a begging look.

"No, you will keep on working for her. It's not up for discussion."

I breathed deeply and left. I was furious.

Ugh!

My father never understood me. Always his rules.

"Hey, are you fine?" Victoria asked as she approached me.

"No." I sighed as I placed my hands into my pockets.

"Let's go to your office. I will make you relax." Victoria said seductively as she was moving her hand up and down my chest.

Suddenly,my phone rang. I breathed deeply and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I saw my nightmare's name on the screen. I cursed with my inner voice.

"Not now." I said to Victoria and left as I picked up my phone.

A month had passed since I began working. She had given me a nightmare all months. She called me every night and said that she wanted chocolate, cake, ice cream and so on. Then she said she didn't want anything anymore and told me to drive back. But the last few days she had stopped calling me at night. She must have been bored of it too.

After taking a shower, I got ready and left. Tonight I was going to meet up with my friends, Sean and Jose. We had known each other since childhood. We even had studied at Harvard together too. But compared with me, they graduated this year. We were meeting up at my nightclub, Stardust.

After ordering our drinks, I told them about my awful month

"What?! Is it a joke?" Sean asked, smirking.

"Do I look like I am joking?!" I replied and sipped my drink.

Sean and Jose burst out laughing.

"Is she beautiful?" Jose asked, giving me a cocky grin.

I remembered her mesmerizing eyes, beautiful smile and body. Yes, she was so beautiful and sexy, I should accept. But her attitude.... I shook my head.

"A devil in the form of an angel." I said, shaking my head.

"Good luck, dude." Jose said, smirking.

"Chad." A girl greeted me as she sat beside me while her friends sat beside Sean and Jose.

"Hey." I muttered.

It was Barbara. We had had a one night stand before I went to Boston. She was a daughter of one of my father's co-partner.

She leaned against me as she placed her hand on my chest. I smirked at her as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

I was sipping my drink while she was kissing my neck. I was running my hand along her bare back. She unbuttoned the first button of my shirt and caressed my bare chest. I gave her a cocky grin as I brushed my lips against her lips.

Elise's POV

After picking Katy up with Chris, we went to the nightclub.

The nightclub was crowded. Everyone was dancing or drinking. The atmosphere was fun.

"Look there!" Katy exclaimed.

When I looked at the direction where Katy was pointing, I got surprised. Chad was here too. A girl was sitting beside him. More correctly, almost in his lap. She glued to him like a leech.

I sipped my drink looking at them. He fucks anything that moves. I rolled my eyes. In the last month where we had been going some girl approached him, glueing to him like a leech.

 In the last month where we had been going some girl approached him, glueing to him like a leech

"Where are you looking?" Chris asked curiously. Katy pointed to the direction where Chad was sitting.

"What is he doing with them?" Chris asked, confused.

"Do you know them?" I asked without taking my eyes off Chad.

"Of course. They are Sean and Jose. Their fathers have topped the Forbes list of the 100 richest businessmen, the 2nd and 3rd richest people in the world.They own more than half of the country; airline company, banks, nightclubs, gyms, malls and so on. Just Carter guy is missing." He said, looking at them.

"Carter?" Katy asked.

"Yes, Chad James Carter, the heir of Carter Enterprises Holdings Inc., Victor Carter's son. This nightclub is his. According to Forbes, his father is the 1st richest person in the world." He informed.

"Victor is my father's co-partner, but I have never met his family." I said.

"Yes, he keeps his children away from the media. Last month the journalist was fired by him who has gotten into his son's party secretly and has taken his photos with some chic." He paused as he sipped his drink. "He has a daughter too. I am friends with his son. He is a cool guy. He has studied at Harvard with Sean and Jose. Their major was business administration. Chad is popular for his high IQ as well." Chris informed.

Katy smiled at me as she gave me a knowing smile. I gave her a warning look, trying not to laugh, because we knew they were not friends. Chris didn't have so many friends, and we knew all his friends. If they were friends, we would already have met him. Sometimes Chris exaggerated. I didn't like when he lied, but he didn't kick this habit.

A guy approached their table. He looked familiar. He gave Chad a man hug, then, he greeted others.

"Who is he? He looks familiar." Katy asked.

"Fuck! He is freaking Diego Rodriguez, the champion of Formula 1 this year." Chris exclaimed in shock.

I looked at them confused. Where does he know them? I was staring at him, sipping my drink.