Chapter 32 - The troublemaker

Elise's POV

Chris was looking at us furiously. I grabbed Chad's wrist when he wanted to approach Chris. Chad clenched his fist, his muscles tensed up.

"You little slut! You lied to me that you were not ready, but now you hook up with your employee." He shouted, giving me a disgusted look.

I gritted my teeth. How dare he talk to me that way! I got frustrated.

Everyone was watching us. I felt embarrassed. My hands were shaking with anger.

"You had different fantasies while you pretended like an angel. Did he fuck you in the car too?" He asked mockingly.

In a flash, Chad grabbed his collar and punched him. Chris lost his balance and fell down. Chad was still punching him.

"You bastard! You don't get tired of being beaten. I will kill you." Chad barked while punching him again and again.

"Chad! Stop, please!" I shouted, trying to pull Chad away from Chris.

"Elise, don't intervene! I will make him pay for his words." Chad shouted, still punching Chris.

Finally, a few people intervened and separated them. Chad was panting, his eyes blazing with rage. I placed my hands on his chest, trying to keep him away from Chris.

"Please, Chad. I want to go." I gave him a begging look.

I didn't feel well. My legs were trembling. I grabbed Chad's jacket as I felt dizzy.

"Elise!" Chad immediately caught me by wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Please, Chad." I muttered barely.

He nodded and led us towards the car, his arm wrapped around my waist firmly. After helping me to get in the car, he got in the car too.

"Stay away from us, you bastard!" Chad shouted at Chris.

Then he started the car and drove away from the university

He held my hand as he asked, concerned. "Are you better?"

I pursed my lips together as tears ran down my cheeks. I was overwhelmed. As Chad saw me crying, he pulled the car over.

"Hey, princess, don't cry." He said as he placed his hands on my cheeks and wiped the tears off my cheeks with his thumbs.

After his touch, I started crying hysterically. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and pulled me into his chest, stroking my hair. I gripped his shirt while crying.

"Sorry. I don't know what has gotten into me." I confessed after calming down, still in his arms.

"Don't worry, princess." He said and placed a soft kiss on my hair while stroking my hair gently.

****

I woke up feeling nauseated. I covered my mouth with my hand and rushed into the bathroom. After vomiting, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I still didn't feel better. When I looked at myself in the mirror, my face was pale.

I put a mauve crop top and black denim jeans. I went downstairs.

"Dear,are you okay? Your face is pale." My mother asked as I walked into the kitchen. She was having breakfast.

"My stomach is sick." I informed, placing my hand on my stomach.

"Oh, dear. Come on. I will tell Mrs.Wright to make you ginger tea." My mother said. I nodded and sat down. "Meanwhile, you try to eat something." She added.

"No, I don't want anything. I still feel nauseous." I said.

Mrs.Wright, the housekeeper brought me a cup of ginger tea. I took a sip from it.

After a few hours later, I felt better. I decided to go to Chad's room.

"Are you better, princess?" He asked as he saw me.

"Yeah, I am." I replied and approached him.

He wrapped his arms around me and brushed his lips against mine. I ran my hands through his hair while his skilful mouth was devouring me. Our soft kiss turned to a passionate kiss. He lifted me up, still kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed.

He placed me on the bed and leaned over me. He reclaimed my lips while his hand traveled down to my hip. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and took off it. He took off my crop top and tossed it away. He pushed my bra up, freeing my breasts. Then he kissed my lips while cupping my breast. I moaned, gripping his hair. Chad unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my fly. He moved his hand down and slid it under my jeans. I moaned, arching my back.

He moved his lips down from my lips to my neck. I titled my head to side, giving him more access. I was squirming under him in ecstasy.

"Please, Chad." I murmured.

He trailed his lips down to my breast and put my nipple into his mouth, sucking it while he pulled my other nipple between his fingers. A loud moan escaped from my mouth.

"Be quiet, princess. I don't want anyone to interrupt us." He warned me, his eyes dark with lust.

He moved his lips down my chest, placing soft kisses. He stopped as he reached the top of my jeans. He took off my jeans and panties. I took off my bra while he got rid of his other clothes. He grabbed the foil.

"Let me." I said.

He nodded and gave me the foil. I ripped it with my teeth and slid it on his hard member slowly, brushing my fingertips on his length. He tensed under my touches.

Chad pushed me back on the bed and spread my legs apart, positioning himself between my legs. And in a swift movement, he was inside me. I gasped, closing my eyes shut. He started moving in and out. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he was thrusting inside me deeper and harder.

Chad wrapped his arms around me from behind, leaning his cheek against my cheek.

"You broke the rule." I said, chuckling.

"Which rule?" He asked curiously as he placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"Hands off in the house rule." I replied, amused.

He laughed. "Don't you know that your boyfriend is a real troublemaker." He said arrogantly. I grinned as I turned towards him and kissed his lips.