Chapter 59 - Dirty intentions

Elise's POV

I turned my attention from these bitches to my Greek god who was walking towards me.

"Are you still angry at me?" He asked with an amused smile on his face as he tapped my nose playfully

"Yes, I am totally angry at you, Mr. Control-freak." I said, pretending offended, folding my arms over my chest, and turned my head.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him." Even if I promise you that I will find you something to ride less dangerous but more pleasurable than it." He whispered in my ear huskily and pulled my earlobe between his teeth, setting me on fire.

I folded my arms over my chest as I pulled away from him. He was looking at me with salacious eyes.

Not that easy, mister.

"No, I suddenly feel tired...." I said as I gave him a wry smirk.

He raised his eyebrow at me, amused. "All of a sudden?" He gave me a cocky smirk. "But I don't accept excuses. You are mine tonight." He said confidently as he pulled me into his chest by wrapping his arm around me. "I will show you my dirty intentions." He whispered in my ear and placed a soft kiss on my neck as his hand went down to my bottom.

I was sitting on the couch in the living room. Meanwhile, Chad was making us dinner. I suggested my help, but he refused saying I should rest and not to tire myself. I liked how he took care of me, but sometimes he exaggerated it.

"The dinner is ready." He informed as he walked into the living room.

We went to the garden to have our dinner under the shining stars in the sky, the romantic music in the background. After finishing our dinner, Chad stood up and approached me.

"Would this beautiful woman like to dance with me?" He said amusingly as he extended his hand towards me.

"With pleasure." I gave him a wide smile as I placed my hand on his.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we started dancing.

He tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear and trailed his thumb along my neck. I closed my eyes, enjoying his warm touch. He leaned over and placed a wet kiss on my neck while his hand moved down to my buttocks as he pressed his bulge into my stomach. I gripped his hair, moaning as he started sucking my neck. He dragged me inside with him without separating our lips.

He removed the strap of my dress, placing butterfly kisses on my shoulder. I ran my hand through his hair. His every touch sent a wave of desire throughout my body. He unzipped my dress, letting it slide down. He unclasped my bra afterwards.

"Chad." I moaned as he pulled my nipple between his teeth.

I gripped his hair as he was teasing my nipple with his expert tongue. Then he did the same things to my other nipple. I was burning with desire for him. I needed him. He moved his lips down from my breasts to my navel and down. I gasped, arching my back as he kissed me between my legs. In a flash, he pulled my panties down, leaving me naked at his mercy.

He lifted his head up, looking into my eyes with salacious eyes. He stood up instantly and claimed my lips in a passionate and demanding kiss.

I started unbuttoning his shirt and took it off. I ran my hand along his chest, feeling his hard muscles. Meanwhile, his expert tongue was making its magic. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. I desperately needed him. Now!

"Someone is so eager tonight." He chuckled, amused.

"More than you imagine." I said lustfully, biting my lower lip.

I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him towards me. I brushed my lips against him. He placed his hands under my thighs and in a swift move, he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I kissed him eagerly.

"I...want...you." I murmured between kisses.

"Your wish is my command." He said huskily as he laid me down on the bed.

He spread my legs apart, positioning himself between my legs and slammed inside me. I gasped, closing my eyes shut. He entwined our hands above my head and smashed his lips against mine while thrusting inside me deeper and harder.

I screamed his name out as I came, trembling. He thrusted inside me one more time and came inside me. He rolled over, panting. We were trying to catch our breath.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he pulled me into his chest and placed a tender kiss on my hair. I placed my head on his chest. Meanwhile, he was stroking my hair. My eyelids got heavier while I was listening to his heartbeats; his heartbeats were my lullaby.

I stretched out without opening my eyes. When I opened my eyes, my eyes met the most beautiful eyes in the world. Chad was sitting beside me on the bed, staring at me. He was just in his sweatpants, giving me the best view of his killer abs.

"Morning, princess." He said, smiling and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I breathed in his musky scent, mixing with his body shower.

"Morning." I smiled at him, stroking his cheek gently.

He smiled, rubbing my belly gently. "How is my little one?" He asked.

"Perfect. But a little hungry. He wants to eat delicious waffles that his hottie dad makes." I replied, amused, emphasizing the words hottie dad.

He chuckled as he asked amusingly. "Hottie dad? I like it. He earned the waffles he has wanted. Clever boy like his dad." He said, giving me a cocky grin while stroking my belly gently. I burst out laughing.

"How do you know it is a boy not a girl?" I asked, running my fingertip along his chest slowly.

"Hmm...I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders, giving me a smile." Maybe father gut." He added." If she is a girl, I will have big problems. I should look after two girls now and keep pricks away from both of you." He sighed, a serious expression on his face and furrowed his eyebrows. I shook my head, smiling.

My possessive and overprotective CEO is back.

"Sometimes you can be overprotective and possessive, making me run away from you." I commented playfully.

He raised his eyebrow at me. "Do you really think I will let you leave my side again?! No way, princess!" He said huskily, full of self-confidence in his voice and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"I don't want either." I admitted, closing my eyes, enjoying his touch while he was kissing my neck.

"Let's feed our little man, hottie mom." He said, amused and winked at me. Then he placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

Suddenly, his phone rang. "Excuse me." He said as he grabbed his phone. He sighed and he picked up his phone."Hi, sis. Did you see me in your dreams?" He said, annoyed as he stood up.