Chapter 10 - Insult

Chad's POV

As her lips brushed against mine, I lost all my self-control. Her lips were so soft; they were blowing my mind.

I entwined our fingers above her head and kissed her back more passionately. As I released her hands, she wrapped them around my neck, pulling me closer to her and pressed herself against my member.

Dammit!

I groaned. I wanted her. Placing kisses all over her body, seeing her squirming under me with pleasure, hearing her loud moans.

Fuck!

My hardened member started giving me pain.

She moved her hands down and started unbuttoning my shirt while we were kissing. Our kiss was getting more and more intense. I needed her, feeling her around my length. But we should stop. It wasn't the right time. Especially now, when she was drunk. I didn't want her to regret it when she woke up the following morning. If we made love, I would want it to be so special and unforgettable for her without any regrets.

I grabbed her wrist and stopped her. She looked at me, puzzled.

"Not now! You are drunk." I said.

"I want you. Please." She pleaded.

"You will regret it the following morning." I said softly and caressed her cheek.

"I got it. You just don't want me." She pushed my hand away as she said with a gloomy voice without looking at me.

"No, you got me wrong. I want you too, but I cannot do it to you when you are drunk. I don't want you to regret it when you get sober. I can't take advantage of you." I explained.

"Just accept it. You don't want me, that's all. You don't need to make excuses. I don't think if I was one of your conquests, you would care if I was drunk or sober. You just don't find me sexy and experienced compared to your conquests." She said, offended and rolled over. "Leave! I want to be alone." She muttered.

"Hey, you are so beautiful and sexy, but you are right. If you were one of them, I would not care if you were sober or drunk. But you are different and....special to me." I admitted as I stroked her hair affectionately.

"Go, please." She murmured.

"Sweet dreams, princess." I placed a soft kiss on her hair and left, closing the door behind me.

I went straight to my room. I felt so hot. I needed a cold shower. Even an icy one. While my body was saying to me, I should not stop her, my mind was saying I made the right decision. I heaved a sign, running my hand through my hair.

I closed my eyes under water. I remembered her delicious soft red lips, her touches, her warmth.

Dammit!

If I kept on this way, I would end in the psychological hospital. I smiled, amused.

You will be the death of me, princess. I muttered under my breath, grinning sheepishly.

Elise's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache the following morning. I rubbed my temples, closing my eyes shut. Suddenly, I remembered a few things from last night.

"Oh my goodness." I exclaimed as I sat up on the bed quickly and looked down at my body.

I breathed deeply, relieved as I saw my clothes on me. I tried to remember what happened last night.

I felt more and more embarrassed as the scenes of last night ran on my mind.

Stupid! What were you thinking?

I was almost giving Chad my virginity. And more important, I forced him to be with me. I acted like a clingy and needy slut who threw herself into men's arms without waiting for a second. I always thought low of them, but last night I acted like I was one of them. I felt ashamed and embarrassed.

How will I look him in the eyes?

I got up and went to take a shower. I closed my eyes under warm water as I remembered his lips. His expert lips were making the magic, making me forget about everything.

After getting ready, I grabbed my bag and left.

I was biting my lips nervously, waiting for Chad beside the car. A few seconds later, I saw Chad coming towards me while adjusting his tie. When he noticed me, he gave me his charming smile, making me melt like ice cream under the sun.

"Good morning. Did you wait so long? Sorry." He said.

"No, I came early." I replied. I bit my lower lip and said. "Sorry for last night. I should not drink too much. I gave you trouble last night." I apologized, blushing.

"Don't worry." He gave me a reassuring smile.

"I feel embarrassed. I..." I nibbled my lower lip. "And sorry for the....kiss. I should not kiss you." His expression changed. "Especially, when I know you have a girlfriend." I added.

"Girlfriend?" He asked,puzzled.

"Oh yeah...Sorry, you don't have a girlfriend. You have girlfriends. There are more than one. I forgot it for a second." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

His jaw clenched as he plunged his ocean blue eyes into mine, a mixture of anger, disappointment and sadness in his eyes

His jaw clenched as he plunged his ocean blue eyes into mine, a mixture of anger, disappointment and sadness in his eyes. "Do you come here to apologize or insult me?" He asked mockingly.

"The truth is bitter. What? Will you deny it?" I asked in a sardonic voice.

He shook his head in disappointment. "You know....think whatever you want." He said bitterly as he gave me a death glare. "Ms. Martin." He added as he opened the door for me.

We weren't talking in the car. He hadn't even looked at my direction. The vein popped in his neck. His fingers tightly wrapped around the steering wheel while he was driving.

As soon as he stopped the car in front of the university, I got out of the car without waiting for him and slammed the door.

Katy and I were sitting at the cafeteria. I was staring into space while playing with my cup.

"Hey, are you okay?" Katy interrupted my thoughts as she tapped on my hand.

"Yeah." I murmured.

Katy gave me a suspicious look. "Did something happen between Chad and you last night?"

I averted my gaze, blushing. "Nothing." I muttered.

"Hey, spill the beans, Miss!" Katy gave me a curious look.

"Really, nothing happened and will not too. He is a playboy." I heaved a sigh.

"Yeah, a little." She gave me a sorry look.

"Not a little. Too much." I corrected her and sighed, depressed.