Chapter 26 - The rulebreaker

Elise's POV

I was having dinner with my parents. My father had been so happy since he learned that I broke up with Chris. I said to my parents that we weren't for each other and decided to break up. Of course, I didn't tell them about what Chris had intended to do. If my father found out about it, he would kill him with his bare hands.

"You look so happy, dear. I was worried about you that you would be sad after your break up with Chris." My mother said as she gave me a warm smile.

"Yes, I am." I admitted as I beamed at her.

"I am happy that you got rid of that prick. He doesn't deserve you." My father said.

"I know, Dad. I am sorry; I thought he would change, but..." I shrugged my shoulder as I gave them an apologetic look.

After having dinner, I went to see Chad. He was laying on the couch, staring into space.

 He was laying on the couch, staring into space

When he saw me, he smiled at me. I smiled back and approached him. I sat astride him and brushed my lips against his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he deepened our kiss. He moved his hands down and slid them under my dress.

"What are you doing to me? I can't take my hands off you when you are beside me." He said huskily.

"I am pleased to hear it." I grinned and brushed my lips against his lips.

We were kissing hungrily while he was stroking my thighs under my dress, lifting my dress up and up. He bit my lower lip, making me groan. He took advantage of it and plunged his tongue inside my mouth. I gripped his hair as we were kissing fiercely. When I was beside him, I always lost my self-control. I moaned as his expert tongue was exploring my mouth. I pressed myself against his member, making him groan. I liked my effect on him. He made me feel so beautiful,special and sexy.

We pulled back quickly as we heard someone clear her throat. We looked towards the door nervously. We breathed in deeply as we saw Alissa standing at the door, a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

"Hey, guys." Alissa waved us, grinning.

I got up immediately and adjusted my dress. Chad got up quickly and ran his hands through his hair, smoothing it. I felt embarrassed. My cheeks turned crimson red.

"Umm..." I tried to say something, but my mind was blank. I didn't know what was the reason for it: is it because of that I felt embarrassed or my passionate, mind-blowing moments with Chad that we shared together a few seconds ago?

"What are you doing here?" Chad snapped as he pulled himself together. He looked annoyed.

"Sorry, I didn't want to interrupt." Alissa bit her lower lip in regret, giving us an apologetic look.

Then she turned her gaze from me to Chad. She pursed her lips together, trying to hold her smile, giving him a teasing look. Her expression got serious as Chad gave her a dirty look. I didn't understand what was going on between them.

As I had been getting to see them together more, it felt like they were so close. Yes, I was sure they weren't in a romantic relationship, but the closeness between them was so much compared to other people who didn't have a blood relation. If I didn't know there wasn't a blood relation between them, I could think that they were real siblings.

"I am leaving now. Sorry." Alissa gave me an apologetic look.

When she wanted to walk out, I stopped her. "No, don't go. I have to go before my parents start to look for me." She nodded.

I placed a chaste kiss on Chad's lips. "Good night."

"Good night,princess." He said and cupped my cheek as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

Then I said goodbye to Alissa and left.

Chad's POV

I watched Elise's leave. As she disappeared from my view, I gave Alissa,who was smirking at me mischievously, a dirty look. I was frustrated at her. Couldn't she come a few hours later?! My hard member agreed with me too. The side effects of having a little sister. She can ruin your pleasant moments.

"You are really good at staying away from her." She teased, smirking as she walked towards me, her arms folded over her chest.

Little lady is so pleased. I gave her a dirty look.

"As always you didn't obey our father." She added, amused. "I should accept for a moment, I thought you were serious about staying away from her. I was worried about you that something has happened to you." She was trying not to laugh. "And you started to obey Dad. But I am relieved now that you are totally fine." She said, amused and started laughing.

"Alissa!" I warned her, placing my hands on my hips.

"Sorry." She raised her hands up in a surrender gesture as she tried to stop herself from laughing. But she wasn't successful at it. She burst out laughing again. I could not hold myself anymore and burst out laughing too.

We were sitting on the couch, trying to calm down.

"Your eyes are shining." She commented, looking at me.

"Because I am happy." I admitted.

"I feel it. I am happy for you, Chad." She said as she placed her hand on top of mine and squeezed it. I gave her a warm smile. "But I am not sure that Dad will be happy about it or not."

I shrugged my shoulders with a reckless expression. "I don't care. And it will not be the first time when he doesn't approve my decision." I confessed. She gave me a sympathetic look.

"But he is not the only problem you have." She said. "Don't forget you are hiding your identity from Elise. When she finds out about it...." She pursed her lips together.

I breathed in deeply and ran my hand through my hair." I know. It gives me nightmares." I admitted.