Chapter 27 - The kiss of life

Chad's POV

I was leaning against the headboard while texting Sean. He was telling me about his new chick.

Suddenly, the door opened. When I lifted my head up, I saw Elise in a black silky mini robe, showing her slender legs, directly addressing my member. She looked so sexy. Freaking sexy.

She closed the door behind her and locked it. Then she walked towards me in slow steps, her lascivious eyes locked into mine and her hands went to the sash of her robe. She opened it and let her robe slide down.

My jaw dropped as I saw her standing in front of me in her black lingerie. Fuck! My member hardened immediately, responding to this smoking hot view. I felt on fire. She will be the death of me. I was watching her without blinking for a second.

She crawled onto the bed, looking at me seductively. I gulped and placed my phone on the bedside table without talking my eyes off my beautiful goddess. My Aphrodite.

She smirked at me as she crawled towards me in torturing slowness. I could not hold myself anymore and smashed my lips against her lips, placing my hand on the back of her neck. I was kissing her like my life depended on it.

She moaned as I pulled her lips between my teeth.

"You will be the death of me." I whispered huskily.

She smirked as she pulled back. "I need you alive."

She started unbuttoning my shirt slowly. When I wanted to help her to take off my shirt because of stopping her torture, she shook her head. "No, baby. This time we will play with my rules." She said in a provocative voice. I raised my eyebrow, amused by her attitude as well as intrigued.

"I am at your mercy, princess." I said seductively, giving her a cocky smirk.

After getting rid of my shirt, she started placing soft kisses on my bare chest. I leaned back against the headboard, watching my beautiful girl, enjoying her delicious lips against my skin. Her hands were caressing my chest while her lips were moving down and down. She lifted her head up, letting our eyes meet as she reached my pants. She gave me a seductive smirk and unbelted my belt. I felt my member getting impatient. She unzipped my fly and pulled my pants down as I helped her. I groaned as she placed her hand on my already hard member. Fuck! She started caressing me there. I closed my eyes, groaning. She pulled my boxer down, freeing my member and grabbed it.

"Shit!" I hissed.

She put it into her mouth and started sucking it. I gripped her hair as I pushed my hips up towards her.

"Elise,stop!" I warned her as I felt I was about to come. But she didn't listen to me and increased her space.

I screamed her name out as I came into her mouth. Wow! She was amazing.

When I looked at her, her eyes were dark with desire. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me. I pushed her down onto the bed and hovered over her body. I reclaimed her lips in a demanding kiss as I trailed my hand all over her body, caressing her soft skin. I trailed my lips down to her neck, sucking, kissing it. She gripped my hair, moaning. I bit her neck, making her gasp. I trailed my hand up to her breasts and pulled her bra up, freeing her breasts. My lips moved down as I cupped her breast. She arched her body, moaning. I slid my hand under her panties and pushed my two fingers inside her. She gasped, gripping my hair tightly. She was already ready for me. In a clap, I grabbed her panties and tore it off. I pulled the condom out of my pocket and took off my pants and boxer. I opened the foil with my teeth and slid it on my length. Then I parted her legs apart and slammed inside her. She groaned, squeezing the sheet tightly, pressing her head back into the pillow, her eyes closed.

I rubbed my eyes and opened them. I looked to the other side of my bed. I smiled as I saw my beautiful angel sleeping beside me, her messy hair spread on the pillow. My mess. I chuckled. I leaned on my elbow as I started watching her. It was a spectacular view. I could never be bored of watching this magnificent view.

I trailed my fingertip along her cheek and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She blinked and opened her eyes.

"Morning." She smiled at me, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning, princess." I said as I kissed her forehead. "Last night was amazing." I said while caressing her cheek. She blushed. "I am eagerly waiting for another surprise from you." I added and placed a wet kiss on her neck.

"If you are lucky, maybe I can make a surprise for you again." She winked at me.

"Hmm." I raised my eyebrow playfully and slid my hand under the sheet, caressing her flawless body.

"I have to leave before everyone wakes up." She said. I sighed and pulled away.

"Ok. Leave me alone in this large bed in desperation." I pretended to be upset. She chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I hugged her tightly and placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder. "Go now, or I will not let you go a few seconds later." I said.

I leaned back against the headboard as she got up. I was staring at her while she was picking up her clothes. After she put on her clothes, she placed a quick kiss on my lip and left.

I buried my head into her pillow. Her mind-blowing scent was still on the pillow. Jasmine and vanilla. I inhaled it, filling my nostrils with her captivating scent.

I was waiting for Elise while leaning against the car. I could not hold myself from smiling. I was so happy.

I straightened as I saw the door opened. My princess walked out. She looked stunning in her navy blue dress.

As soon as she approached me, I wrapped my arms around her waist and planted a quick kiss on her lips after checking around

"You are breathtaking." I whispered in her ear, caressing her cheek.

She smirked and said. "If you have a breathing difficulty, I can give you the kiss of life." She winked at me arrogantly.

"Hmm." I raised my eyebrow at her playfully. I chuckled and held my breath.

She laughed and brushed her lips against my lips.