Chapter 23 - The side effects of him

Elise's POV

As he pulled back, he asked, concerned. "Do you feel any pain?"

"A little." I admitted. "The side effects of you and your big friend. Soreness and pain." I covered my mouth as soon as I noticed what I had just blurted out. I felt my cheeks turning crimson red.

He burst out laughing. "I am very pleased to hear this, princess, as well as my big friend." He said, emphasizing the word big, smiling ear-to-ear. "And we hope to repeat it as soon as possible." He added and winked.

"Pervert!" I tapped his chest playfully, smiling. He chuckled.

"Let's make you less sore." He winked at me as he got up.

He was just wearing his boxer. I bit my lower lip staring at him. As he noticed it, he chuckled.

"Don't just look from away. You can taste too." He winked at me arrogantly.

"Jerk!" I exclaimed, grinning and threw a pillow towards him.

He caught the pillow in the air and chuckled. He pulled the cover away and threw me over his shoulder. I was completely naked.

"Hey!" I protested. "Put me down."

He chuckled and slapped my butt playfully. I giggled, squirming. "Hey, be careful. I will drop you." He threatened me, smirking.

"Ugh!" I squirmed. "Chad, put me down." I pouted.

"No, I am enjoying my view." He chuckled as he caressed my butt. "I have an impressive view from here. " He added arrogantly.

"Pervert!" I giggled.

As soon as we walked into the shower, he set me on my feet carefully. An amusing grin plastered on his face.

"I will make you pay." I threatened him playfully.

He chuckled as he moved towards me, smirking. "And how will you make me pay?" He asked in a provocative voice, his gaze intense. He trailed his fingertip along my jawline slowly. I closed my eyes as tingling sensations ran throughout my body. Suddenly, he turned the water on.

"Hey!" I gasped. He chuckled, amused.

"Let's decrease your soreness." He said as he caressed my cheek. He leaned towards me and whispered in my ear seductively. "Before making you sore again."

I bit my lower lip as his words sent a wave of desire throughout my body.

He put some body shower gel on a washcloth and started washing me. His every touch sent delightful sensation through my body. I was overwhelmed by this sensation.

"You are so beautiful." He murmured, desire in his eyes. "And mine." He added, his gaze intense.

"Now, my turn." He winked at me as he handed me a washcloth.

I grabbed it and put some body shower gel on it. I rubbed the washcloth over his arms, his chest while he was watching me with lustful eyes.

"Here too." He pointed to his manhood, trying to hold his smile. I bit my lower lip, blushing and slowly moved the washcloth down to his member.

He brushed his lips against me while we were standing under the warm water. Meanwhile the warm water was rinsing body shower gel off. He pushed me back against the wall and deepened our kiss. He moved his hand down to my breast, to my stomach and cupped me between my legs. I moaned, gripping his wet hair.

"I think you are not wet enough, let's make you wetter." He said seductively, looking into my eyes and plunged his two fingers inside me. I groaned, gripping his arms, closing my eyes shut. He pulled my earlobe between his teeth as he increased his pace.

"Chad." I moaned, overwhelmed by this pleasant torture.

He was kissing, sucking my neck while his expert fingers were teasing my sensitive spot. My body started trembling and I came, screaming his name out. Fortunately, his arm wrapped around me,otherwise, I would collapse. In a flash, he lifted me up and slammed inside me. I gasped, gripping his shoulders. He claimed my lips in a demanding kiss while thrusting inside me mercilessly. I buried my head into the hollow of his neck, screaming out his name as we came together. We were panting, still hugging each other. He placed a soft kiss on my shoulder as he set me down on my feet. My legs were still weak.

***

Chad and I were cuddling in his room. He was stroking my hair smoothly while I was resting my head on his chest.

"Tomorrow night, there's my friend's birthday party." I informed. "Umm...Chris is invited too." I added, biting my lower lip nervously.

I knew he would complain about it. As I guessed, his expression changed immediately. He tensed up as he stopped stroking my hair.

"You aren't going." He said confidently.

I sat up as I looked at him angrily

I sat up as I looked at him angrily. "No, I am going. Alice is my friend, and I want to go to her birthday party." I explained. "I study at the same university with Chris. Going to the same party will not change anything."

He ran his hand through his hair as he got up and started pacing back and forth angrily. "I don't give you a permission." He snapped.

I stood up and folded my arms over my chest, frustrated by his attitude. "I didn't ask your permission. I just informed you." He clenched his jaw, plunging his piercing eyes into mine. "I am going. End of discussion." I said and left instantly.

I was angry at him. Yes, I know he is worried, but it doesn't give him a permission to intervene in my life. I can make my own decisions.