Chapter 6 - Sparks

Elise's POV

The girl sitting beside him stood up and held his hand. He stood up, smirking at her arrogantly.

They started dancing. She pressed herself against him. I gritted my teeth and sipped my drink. They started kissing.

"Damn! He is good at kissing." Katy said in amazement,looking at them.

"How do you know by just looking?" I asked.

I was annoyed. They were glued to each other like there was no one around them.

"Look how his facial muscles move. His jaw and movements." Katy said, still looking at them.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"Hey, are you jealous?" Katy raised her eyebrow in a questioning look.

"Of course not." I mumbled. She gave me an unconvinced look.

I woke up yawning. I felt tired. I could not fall asleep last night. I had been tossing and turning. I fell asleep at dawn.

Chad didn't come home last night. Mr. Playboy could not leave his slut's arms. He must not be late this morning. Why should I wait for him while he spends his time with some slut?!

I put on my sunglasses and grabbed my bag. When I walked out of the mansion, I saw Chad leaning against the car, waiting for me.

When he saw me, he straightened. "Good morning, Ms. Martin." He opened the door as he gave me a bright smile.

His night must have been perfect. He was so happy this morning.

"Morning." I muttered and got in the car without looking at him.

As soon as we arrived at university, I said goodbye and got out of the car.

Katy waved at me as she saw me. I walked towards her.

"Good morning." She gave me a warm smile.

"Morning." I greeted her as I gave her a slight smile.

"What happened? You look upset." Katy looked at me with questioning eyes.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing important. I could not sleep properly last night. Nothing more."

She gave me an unconvinced look. When she wanted to say something, Chris interrupted us.

"Baby." He wrapped his arm around me as he placed a kiss on my cheek. I gave him a slight smile.

"Let's go to class. We are getting late." Katy said.

"How about skipping the class?" Chris suggested.

I wasn't in the mood today. I could not bear the class.

"Ok." I accepted.

After saying goodbye to Katy, we went towards Chris's car.

He parked his car near the ocean. We were watching the scenery, leaning against the hood.

Chris wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. He placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it. I gave him a slight smile.

"I love you." He said, looking into my eyes. I smiled at him, feeling awkward.

He brushed his lips against mine as he pulled me closer to him. He was kissing me eagerly. He leaned me against the hood while kissing me and slid his hand under my skirt. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back.

"Chris, please. I am not ready." I said.

He breathed deeply and pulled away. He looked annoyed, but he didn't say anything.

"Let's go." I said and went to the car.

We didn't talk in the car, but I was uncomfortable by the tension in the car. After dropping me off at the university, he left without saying anything.

I was going to hang out with Katy tonight, but I wasn't in the mood. So I decided not to go. I called Chad to inform him, but he didn't pick up his phone. I went to his room.

I knocked on the door, but there was no voice. I opened the door and walked in.

"Chad." I called him.

When I wanted to leave, Chad walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist, hanging dangerously low. He looked at me, surprised. The droplets of water were dropping from his hair to his perfect body. He looked so sexy.

"Umm

"Umm...Sorry. " I averted my gaze from his perfect sculpted chest, blushing.

He walked closer to me and placed his thumb under my chin and lifted my head up, letting our eyes meet. His signature smirk plastered on his face. There were a few inches between us. I bit my lower lip nervously. My heart was beating wildly. He placed his hand on the wall beside my head. My nostrils filled with his mind-blowing scent. He was looking into my eyes. His gaze was intense and dark, sending shivers down my spine.

"I came for..." I bit my lower lip as I continued. "I am not going to meet up with Katy tonight." I muttered.

"Ok." He said without moving for an inch.

"Ok." I mumbled. "I have to go now." I muttered. My voice was barely audible.

"Yeah,you have to." He muttered.

He leaned his head towards me as his gaze moved down from my eyes to my lips. My heartbeats increased. There was a knot in my stomach. An unfamiliar desire ran throughout my system.

"Bye." I muttered and slipped away.

I placed my hand on my heart as I rushed out.

When I placed my hands on my cheeks, they were burning. I never felt this way before, even with Chris. My heart was still beating faster.

Chad's POV

I smiled as I watched her leave. She looked so cute when her cheeks blushed. The tigress was gone and a little kitten came.

I was putting on my shirt when my phone rang. I grabbed my phone. It was my sister, Alissa.

"Angel."

"Do you accept guests?" She asked happily.

When I wanted to reply, I heard a knock on the door. When I turned around, I saw Alissa smiling at me sheepishly through the window door. I smiled at her and opened the door.

As soon as she walked in, she hugged me.

"I missed you."

I smiled as I hugged her back. "Me too."

She pulled back a little and asked me as she gave me a mischievous smirk." You look happy. I thought I would see you down in the mouth. "

I laughed as I hugged her again. When I pulled back, I saw Elise staring at us, disappointment and sadness in her eyes.