Day 3 continued

He looks me in the eyes, smiles and walks to the costume rack at the back of the room. "Riiiight... let's play a game" he starts sifting through the clothes
"A game?" I ask, I didn't think we came here for games
"Yeah" he mumbles to himself before picking up a large black rimmed hat and putting it on. He turns quickly and faces me "Right so the game is we dress each other as our fantasy! Or whatever we want really... but we make them into whatever or whoever we want... okay? I know it's weird but go with it, yeah?"
I'm not sure about this... dressing each other as our sexual fantasies? I decide it could be fun and try to think if my own fantasy. I've always been tempted by the 'bad boy' image... maybe a gangster? I used to watch old gangster movies with my dad and there's something attractive about a dangerous and sexy Italian criminal.
"Got your fantasy?" says Matty with a cheeky smile, he clearly saw me thinking
"Yep!" I say "where do we start?"
"Anywhere!" he shouts and spins around, arms extended apparently in total bliss.
I walk to a large rail at the back which is full of suits. I look for a while before I find a skinny grey pinstripe suit and a black shirt with a grey tie.
"Got it!" I call to him
"Same! Okay okay so 3, 2, 1 and we turn around show them, yeah?"
"Yeah" I say, a pang of nerves hitting me... what if he gives me a tiny leotard or something?!
"3... 2... 1!"
We turn around and I face him. He's holding a long silk black dress with a halter neck and a thigh split... it's gorgeous! His eyes light up as he sees what I'm holding
"Yes Hols! Mafia right? I love gangster movies! this is perfect! We can be like Bonnie and Clyde! Us against the world!" He looks so happy, happier than I've ever seen him! And I just grin right back. He starts to remove his shirt and then his jeans and I just stand there looking at him, I can't help it!
"Get your kit off then babe!" He says, still grinning
I bite my lip but then I smile, I might as well! I take off my shirt first and feel relieved I put on my good bra this morning!
"Wooo-wooo!" he wolf whistles "Sexy bra, Hols! Do the pants match?" He winks
"Yes they do..." I smile cheekily and undo my jeans. I bought a matching set from Topshop, should a moment like this arise, I'm so glad it has because it cost about £30! My bra is black with white embroidery and lace and so is the thong. I slide the denim over my hips and pull them off at my feet.
We stand there in from of each other. Almost completely exposed in front of him. He looks happy with what he sees. He throws me the dress as I throw him the suit. The beautiful smooth fabric touches my skin and I step into the dress. I realise it is halter neck and has a keyhole slit from just below my collar bone to my waist! I take my bra off and and Matty catches my eye, I quickly pull the dress up so he can't have seen much if anything. The dress is backless too and the thigh slit comes nearer to my hip than knee... I've never felt this good before... this... sexy! Matty puts his jacket on and combs his long fingers through his hair. He looks fabulous.
"Do me up?" I ask with a cheeky smile. He walks over to me with that cheeky half smile I love. I turn to face away from him and he puts his hands on my waist. Tingles go up my spine as he slides his hands up to my neck.
"Mmm" he moans and then laughs, delicately taking hold of the gold clasp of the halter. He fastens it and wraps his arms around me, cradling me. He kisses me on the neck, sending sparks of electricity through me. We part and he stands at a slight distance away. He looks me up and down and I do a mock sexy pose "You like?" I ask, blowing a kiss and winking
"I do" he smiles "like mine?"
"Gorgeous" I reply with a wink
"Wait... One more thing" he says and runs to the shoe section. He picks out a pair of strappy red stilettos "These are perfect!" he announces. I put them on, he's right, they're beautiful!
"Oh, I love them!" I say, "I feel amazing!"
"Babe, you look so cool..." he says quietly and walks towards me. He wraps his hands around my waist and kisses me. He starts off gently then becomes more and more passionate, before I know it I'm against the wall like I was yesterday feeling him against me as we kiss and his hands work their way to my behind. It no longer feels like a fantasy, I feel I really am this sexy femme fatale character and he really is this irreistable powerful criminal. I throw my head back as he kisses my neck, this game just got serious.