Day 12

I wake to the sound of music and the smell of bacon. I look at the black digital bedside clock, 8am. I roll over to go back to sleep but hear footsteps coming into the room.

"Wake up, Hols!" Matty shouts cheerfully "today, we're doing London!"

"We did it yesterday" I mumble "can't we just-"

"We only did Camden yesterday, Hols! We haven't done the eye, Tower of London, London bridge, none of that crappy tourist stuff!"

"Well if it's crappy why would we do it?" He walks over and kneels by the bed so his face is close to mine

"Because that's the fun!" He kisses me lightly on the lips and goes to walk away

"But you haven't heard my suggestion..." I flirt

"Oh yeah?" Matty replies cheekily "what's that?" I smile and bring him in for a kiss, pulling him on top of me. He quickly becomes excited and pulls down my pyjama shorts, kissing his way down my torso as my breathing becomes faster and louder. I grip at the sheets, my back arching as I feel it. God, he's good at that.

Afterwards we half-dress and go through to the kitchen. Matty made us both bacon and eggs but it's gone cold now. We reheat the oven and put the plates back in to warm, sitting outside on our balcony while it does. The air has a sharp chill to it and there's a low fog on the streets.

"So have you had any, you know-"

"No. No, Hols I wouldn't promise you that yesterday and ignore it today! I'm clean" he grins and sips his coffee

"Good. Thank you for agreeing to try, I... I just really want this to work!" I realise I sound a little desperate

"Listen, babe" he says, putting his coffee cup back on the glass table and taking my hand in both of his "as long as we keep contact and meet up all the time, it will! You can stay at mine whenever, my parents probably won't even notice! I can pay for your train up there or whatever, you know I have the money, so let's not worry about it when... When there's nothing to worry about, okay?"

I nod and smile then remember the breakfasts. I take them out of the huge fancy oven and bring them back to the table with cutlery. We eat every bit and dump the plates in the sink.

"Where'd you get the ingredients from?" I ask, since I know all we have is ready meals

"I went to the shop" he says simply

"What, the one that's like a 20 minute walk away? How early did you get up?"

"7" he answers

"7? Why? That's so early! We could've got breakfast on the go or something!"

"What's wrong with me wanting to make my girlfriend breakfast?" He grins and pulls me in for a kiss. Hearing him call me his girlfriend is the best thing in the world

"Nothing, boyfriend" we laugh and kiss again.

We walk to our room and dress. Matty puts on a shirt he bought in Camden yesterday, a red and black floral shirt much like the one he stole from Camp. He pairs it with his black jeans and black loafers. I put on some purple tie-dye shorts and a black drop-arm vest with a crop top underneath, then my usual DMs. I go to put on my makeup and come back into the room to see Matty with his laptop open, planning today's activities.

"It's funny, when I first met you I never thought you'd be this organised!" He laughs

"I hate not knowing what I'm doing... And I don't know London THAT well so I guess I'm just paranoid about getting us lost!"

"Yeah I'm the same" I smile "although, it wouldn't matter if we got lost anyway because we'd be together and that's all I want today, since it's on of our last full days together" I kiss him on the cheek

"Trust me, Hols we'll have plenty more days than this" he smiles and shuts the lid of his laptop "right! Let's go!"

"Okay!" I say "let me just get a jacket, it's pretty chilly today" I go to my suitcase as Matty leaves the room and heads downstairs. I rummage through my clothes until I grab a jacket. As I lift it I see a packet of tampons underneath. I remember... Oh god I think I was meant to have my period last week! I check the app I have which tells me when I'm due... The words "could be pregnant" show up on the screen. Oh my god. I think for a second. Me and Matty had unprotected sex for the first time on day 6 of Camp... Today would be day 12... The app says I was due on day 8! Oh my god... I try not to panic as I pick up my purse. I'll buy one secretly while we're out, test it tonight and then tell Matty if it's positive! I don't want to worry him if it's negative anyway... Plus I don't know how he'll react if it's positive, or how I'll react! Best to keep it secret for now.

"You coming, Hols?" Matty shouts upstairs

"Yeah, just a sec!" I shout back as I shut the suitcase and walk downstairs.

"Ready?" he says

"Ready" I answer. We step outside into the fresh morning air.

_________________

5000 reads! AMAZING! Thanks so much!

(Sorry for the slightly shorter chapter, having less time to write alongside college at the moment!)

Thanks to everyone who's been reading from the start and the people who've started recently! Remember to suggest this to friends who might like it!

I put some of your lovely comments into the description of this book so look because I might have quoted you!

Remember to vote as well cus I'm aiming to get 1000 votes by Christmas!

Thanks, love you!

Xxxxxxx