Day 4

At breakfast all anyone will talk about is Thorpe Park. I sit at a table of me, Matty, George, Jamie, Sally, Ross and Adam. George and Jamie can't keep their eyes or hands off each other and were apparently inseparable on the trip. Adam seems to have his eye on Sally and is constantly flirting with her - she seems nice enough but she's a little dull and she wears more makeup than she should.

"Oh my god remember Collossus?!" Jamie sounds excited at the memory "when Georges sunglasses came off on the loop!" they all laugh hysterically and me and Matty giggle a little along with them. "And remember how Ross - Ross do you remember? - when we were on Saw and you got so scared you cried a little bit!! Oh my god that was hilarious!!" everyone laughs and Ross looks a little embarrassed. It seems Jamie has become a sort of Queen Bee of the group... it's really unlike her, I'm normally the loud one! "And remember when-" Jamie starts to say before Matty whispers to me

"We have 40 minutes before breakfast ends, the dorms are empty..." He winks at me "shall we go?" I tell him yes and we get up to go, Jamie glares at me as we leave and starts to whisper to Sally. What's up with her anyway? I wonder as we walk out of the canteen, arm in arm. Matty's hand on my waist gives me tingles as he moves his hand slightly towards my hip, it's ridiculous how much I fancy him! Yesterday in the costume room we did a few things more than a kiss before the others came back... nothing near what we were going to do but it was still amazing! I want that feeling again so badly!

"After you, Babe" he says as he holds the door of his cabin open. I step inside and look around. It's smells like Lynx body spray and a little bit of sweat - like boys do! He gestures me to his bunk - the top one, above George's - which only has a black woollen blanket on over the sheet and pillow. I sit and he pulls out his phone from his pocket and grabs some small speakers from George's bedside table. He plugs it in and presses play. His music is everything from pop to metal and it's mostly 90s stuff, a lot of which I haven't heard. We don't focus much on the music, though, as we're busy kissing and touching and just enjoying each others company. I'm amazed by the way he can make me feel and I'm proud of the way I can make him feel! Just as he begins to undo my bra we hear a knock at the door. I nearly jump out of my skin but Matty just says coolly "Password?" After a sigh from the other side of the door George's voice says

"Truman Black"

Matty laughs "Enter!" I frantically do up my shorts as George pokes his head round the door

"Why do we have to have a password?! it's fucking stupid!"

"For moments like that, dickhead! If it hadn't been you I'd of hidden Hols! if the girls get caught in here we all get in shit, remember?" Matty sounds a little irritated but he's mainly joking. George says that it's swimming first today and so we need to get our costumes and meet by the pavilion in 10 minutes. I give Matty a quick kiss and hurry back to my dorm to get my things. I pick out my black high waisted bikini... partly because it hides my stomach and partly because it looks kind of retro. I grab my round sunglasses to match and leave wearing my pink high waisted shorts over my bikini with my flip flops and round sunglasses. I feel great.

"Okay sooooo this is your lifeguard today... Mike! Everyone say 'hi Mike'!" Ally gets a very unenthusiastic 'hi' back from us before sighing and handing us over. Me and Matty walk behind the rest of the group. He's wearing the thin floral shirt from yesterday over a bare chest so that you can see the tattoos on his lower hip and arms... it seems George or someone has leant him some actual swimming trunks because he wears some plain black ones which look a little big for him and come down to just above his knees. He's also wearing round sunglasses but his have white rims. As usual he looks amazing.

There are two pools at The Manor. One outside and one inside. The inside is basically never used apart from in winter so we head to the outside one. It is a whitewashed building which was once probably beautiful but is now a little rough around the edges. It has a kiddie pool and an adult pool set on a small area of grass with benches and deck chairs dotted around it. There are 3 inside showers and a toilet and that's as high-tech as the facilities get! Everyone floods to the poolside and jumps in, throwing their stuff aside in all directions. Matty guides me to a spot just under a small tree where 2 deck chairs are set up "Perfect!" He says and we lay our towels in them and sit. We just stay there a while and hold hands, feeling the scorching sun on our skin and enjoying a comfortable silence. After a while he says "Let's play questions"

"Questions?" I ask "like truths?"

"Yeah basically" he says, eyes shut behind his sunglasses "I ask you a question and if you answer it you get to ask me one, yeah? ...I wanna know you better, Girl" he smiles and says "okay I'll start... favourite food?" I consider this for a moment, I have lots of favourite foods...

"Umm... probably Chinese takeaway! when you're really hungry!" he nods in agreement

"Yeah that's good, I get that" he says with a little smile "now you can ask me something!"

I think about this a bit before asking "Do you want any more tattoos? any planned?"

"Yeah, yeah!" He sounds like he really wants to talk about this one "I want like hands holding each other here" he points to his upper chest "with, like, a heart behind them and 'true love' around the heart... then something around that to finish the design but I dunno what yet, maybe birds?!"

"Oh, sounds cool" I say, and it does

"Would you ever get any tattoos Hols? they'd look well sexy on you!"

"Maybe..." I say with a cheeky smile "what would you put on me if you could?"

"Hmmm..." he considers this and looks me up and down "Roses... maybe your upper right arm... branching down the arm to like halfway... here" he traces his fingers down my arm "then the branches with like thorns and stuff going down to your hands... and you could have words on the branches or something?... dunno, just an idea" he suddenly seems a little embarrassed about how much he seems to have thought about it

"That sounds amazing" I say to reassure him

"Really?"

"Yeah, beautiful! colour or black?"

"Black. Always black. It's sexier."

We sit for a while in silence as I create some fantasy where I'm his tattooed 'sexy' girlfriend...

"Fancy a dip?" he says. I nod, remove my shorts and we run to the edge of the deep end, leaping in without hesitating, hand in hand - plunging into the icy clear water below us.

_________________________

Sorry this was a while coming guys! been so busy at the mo! thanks for all the reads and comments it's lovely! remember to suggest to friends who might like it!

Next chapter by Wednesday I promise!

Xxxx