2 months later

"Mum! Where's my black skater dress?" I shout down the stairs as I frantically rummage through drawers

"Have you checked the washing?"

"No! Hang on!" I run out of my room and down the stairs into the spare room, grabbing a washing bag and finding my dress almost immediately "I've got it!" I shout down as I run back up to my room. I check the clock. 25 minutes until my train. Oh, God. I'm so nervous! Me and Matty have FaceTimed and text almost every day since camp... but I'm so scared it'll be awkward face to face... I throw on the dress and look in the mirror. It's strappy with a cage-style back and a V-neck. Jamie and our friend Lucy helped me pick it out in Topshop last saturday. I looked for weeks on the internet but in the end I just needed some friends advice. I smile, I feel good in it. I turn to my wardrobe again, picking out a light cardigan and sitting on the bed to do my makeup in the small mirror on the windowsill above it. I put on a thick line of liquid eyeliner on my eyelid and a few strokes of mascara. Nothing too fancy since it's a gig.

"Come on, Holly! We have to go in 5!" Mums voice bellows through the house

"Coming!" I shout, grabbing my overnight bag and a leather jacket and pulling on my DM's as I run out of my room and down the stairs, feeling a little sick with nerves. I look out the window as we drive there and try to imagine us meeting again, me running into his arms and finally kissing him.

"So what's this boys name then?" mum asks, for the hundredth time

"Matty, I told you"

"Oh well excuse me for wanting to know my daughters boyfriends name! What does he do?"

"He's at music college"

"How old is he again?"

"I told you. He's 18 in April."

"Okay... And you'll make sure you get to Millie's safe tonight? Go straight there after the gig okay?" I've told mum I'm going to my cousins... she'd hardly let me stay over with Matty!

"Yeah that's fine, Matty's gonna walk me to the station and everything"

"Good" she smiles and I smile back. She's great really, she just worries too much.

When we get there she insists on buying my ticket for me and waving me off on the train. As soon as it pulls away my heart starts beating really fast. I tell myself to calm down as I text him:

"On the train xxx"

He replies quickly:

"Awesome babe, I'm at my Dad's but I'm gonna escape by 3 - meet me by Starbucks at 3:30?xxx"

I think of how big kings cross station is and worry that I won't find it... I may have to ask for directions when I get there but I reassure myself it'll be okay

"Perfect xxx"

I text him as I put my earphones in and select Catfish and The Bottlemen. 'Cocoon' comes on, my favourite, and I tap my foot slightly to the beat. They'll be amazing tonight, I know it, but even if they weren't it wouldn't matter because all I need tonight is Matty.

"What are you wearing?;) xxx"

He texts me flirtily like this sometimes but we don't exactly 'sext'. He never asks for pictures, thank god, and never sends them. We're so past that, it would be ridiculous.

"You'll see, a dress ;)xxx"

I put back after a minute. I know the next thing he'll ask is about my underwear. His favourite is the matching set I wore on camp, so I wore that today.

"And what's underneath it?;)xxx"

There it is.

"Your favourite;)xxx"