« 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 »

requested: no just showing you how i write lol
ship: wonwoo x rosé
genre: fluff
au: idol au
word count: 912 words
status: edited
a/n: set in about 6 years after blackpink's debut :D

requested: no just showing you how i write lolship: wonwoo x roségenre: fluffau: idol auword count: 912 wordsstatus: editeda/n: set in about 6 years after blackpink's debut :D

—————————————————————

the crowd roared our names over and over again and i couldn't keep the large smile off of my face.

"kim jisoo! kim jennie! park chaeyoung! lalisa!" they screamed together in sync. all four of us waved at them merrily. but i noticed something.

or, rather, someone.

i squinted my eyes at the person, seeing as he looks familiar. he had a black mask and hat on his head, blackpink's lightstick in his hand and him waving it around. i blinked and rubbed my eyes, going back to singing and dancing.

"our rosie seems a bit distracted today..." jisoo pointed out.

"that dazed look on her face says a lot," jennie smirked.

"what, or who are you thinking about, unnie?" lisa winked. my cheeks heated up and squatted on the floor, covering my face.

"why do you do this to me?" i whined, earning laughs from the blinks and the other three.

"actually," lisa gave me a sly smile. "describe your dream husband."

"well, u-um..." i stuttered. "t-tall? kind, sweet, deep-voiced?"

the girls chuckled because i'm pretty sure they knew who i was talking about. yes, it sounds like park chanyeol from exo but i assure you it's not. it's actually jeon wonwoo from seventeen.

we've been dating for nearly three years now and i haven't seen him for the last four months and i've really, really missed him. yeah, we face-timed at least three times a week but... it's just not the same seeing him through a screen rather than in real life.

"how about yours, lalisa?" i winked at lisa who heated up.

"a good dancer... sweet and caring... funny... nice... um... loves me unconditionally." she mumbled into the mic. the rest of us knew who she was talking about; she was describing her current boyfriend bambam from got7.

"how about jennie-unnie?" i asked innocently.

"smart, cold but has a good heart, nice and caring, just lovely overall. someone who i can take home to my parents and my parents will love him." she replied confidently. it was no secret about who she was describing; she was talking about min yoongi.

"jisoo-unnie?" lisa boldly asked. jisoo rolled her eyes but replied nonetheless.

"loves me a lot. also nice, sweet and caring but can be protective of me. not too protective though. also can take good care of me." an image of exo's suho appeared in my mind, their smiling faces together.

"anyways! what are we going to do next?" jennie asked. "cause we've been getting pretty distracted on the topic of relationships and ideal types."

all of us nodded in agreement and went back to singing and dancing, interacting with blinks once in awhile.

but that man in the black clothing really did remind me of someone that i can't quite put my finger on. it's not wonwoo because he told me he had to film something tonight so it wasn't possible for him to come. unless...

oh, i chuckled. of course he'd pull that type of thing. i shook my head, laughing quietly to myself.

unfortunately, the concert ended quicker than i expected. we were saying bye to the blinks and i pouted.

"nyeongan blinkeu!" we said into the mics, giggling and waving to them. one by one we walked off the stage and handed our mics to the backstage staff, smiling and thanking them.

i changed back into wonwoo's black hoodie and a pair of black nike sweatpants. i took my small backpack and walked out of the changing room, going into the car that was dropping each of us back to our own homes. i sat at the back of the it, as i was the last person to go home after the rest of them.

lisa went home first, then jisoo, then jennie, and then finally me. i thanked the driver and closed the car door, going into my apartment building with a small smile on my face. the lift i went in was quiet but calming, and i patiently waited for it to go up to my apartment floor.

once it reached my floor, i eagerly got out. unable to keep the wide smile off my face, i placed my bag on the couch we had and took out my shoes, tip-toeing into our bedroom.

there he was, on our bed with his eyes closed and his round glasses on his side table. i watched him silently for a few minutes, sighing in content.

this is what i want to come home to everyday.
this is what i'd imagine being with him would feel like.
this is bliss.

"are you going to come to bed or are you going to just stay there?" wonwoo's deep voice asked me, startling me slightly. he chuckled and opened his arms for me to fall into, which i gladly did.

he radiated warmth and happiness and i snuggled deeper into his chest, closing my eyes in the process.

"i saw you in the crowd, you know."

"i figured." he stroked my blonde hair with his fingers. "it was a surprise for you."

"well then," i opened my eyes and looked up at him. "i liked that surprise."

"i hope you did." wonwoo nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. "i love you."

"i love you too."

and there we lay, in the embrace of each other, my heart full of love for him, and his heart full of love for me.

-
i'm sorry this is short lmao, but i hope you all like how i write or are at least okay with it so ye,,,