« 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢 »

requested: no
song: have a good day by winner (swipe left for video)
scenario: she was taken too early from him, and he wished that god had just a little bit of kindness in his heart to let her stay.
pairing: kun x rosé
genre: angst
au: non-idol au
word count: 1,307 words
status: edited
tip: italic is song lyrics and bold are memories
also i may skip some of the lyrics
a/n: this is messy and confusing so i apologise if you don't understand some parts so feel free to ask if you don't!

pairing: kun x roségenre: angstau: non-idol auword count: 1,307 wordsstatus: edited tip: italic is song lyrics and bold are memoriesalso i may skip some of the lyricsa/n: this is messy and confusing so i apologise if you don't understand some part...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

——————————————————

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

——————————————————

the moon rises, dawn comes
you're not here now
if i knew that was the last time, i would've said goodbye

day after day, i still have the same lonely feeling.
you're not here.
it gets harder every passing the day, to watch everyone go about with their lives but i can't get over you. i've never missed someone as much as i've missed you. if i had known that that text would've been the last, i would've said goodbye a billion times.

god is not fair, time can't be stopped
the start and the end aren't the same
i'll just think that you left a bit early

"god is a fair person!" she argued, a cute pout on her face.

"i think you're talking about jesus," i snorted. "don't think god is as fair as you think but whatever floats your boat."

"you suck," she stuck her tongue out at me.

"but you love me," i wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"unfortunately, yes." she frowned before tackling me with a hug. "do you love me too?"

"with all my heart."
————————————————

stopping time is something lots of people dream of; something scientists are trying to do. but time is something that can't be stopped, something that doesn't have a pause button on it.

𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦. ☾rosé oneshots [completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें