« 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚍 »

requested: yes
scenario: Jaehyun comes with rich families,And Rosè comes with normal families (not poor not rich). When they were a kid, Jaehyun likes to call Rosè ugly, fat and poor and many more. And he will do anything to make her life miserable. He use to date Rosè close friend Lisa. Jaehyun doesn't have any feelings for Lisa he was just using her. After Rosé know that her bff date her bully. She move to New York. Now she goes to high school. Everything was great until a new student show up. It's Jaehyun. Jaehyun notice that something's different with Rosè. One day he fell in love with Rosé.
pairing: jaehyun x rosé
genre: Romance, angst, lil smut (mentions of it)
au: high school
word count: 2,300 words
status: unedited
a/n: bold is flashbacks
italics is them speaking korean

pairing: jaehyun x roségenre: Romance, angst, lil smut (mentions of it)au: high schoolword count: 2,300 wordsstatus: unediteda/n: bold is flashbacksitalics is them speaking korean

——————————————————————

"chaeyoung, has anyone ever told you you look so ugly? it's no wonder no one likes you!" a little boy told a little girl. the girl clearly was hurt, but said nothing.

"is that all, jaehyun?" she replied calmly, although the tears pooling in her eyes said otherwise.

"no! you're not only ugly, you're fat, poor and you look like a cow!" he teased, sticking his tongue out at her. she turned away from him and walked away, ignoring how he continuously insulted her.

"jung jaehyun," she muttered under her breath as hot tears rolled down her cheeks. "i hate you."
——————————————————————

chaeyoung yelped as someone shoved her. she look behind her, only to be met with the sight of jung jaehyun.

"can you stop it? please?" she sighed defeatedly, allowing her free arm to fall limp by her side.

"why should i?" he plastered a sickeningly sweet grin before someone behind her dumped water on her head, wetting everything she was holding. the hall erupted into a fit of laughter, the tears came again, and she ran away as quickly as she could.
——————————————————————