« 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚡𝚡 »

requested: yes
song: that xx by gdragon (swipe left for video on top)
scenario: can you make a song fic of that xx by G-Dragon? except they'll have a happy ending.
ship: hanbin (b.i) x rosé
genre: angst, romance and a sprinkle of fluff
au: high school
word count: 2,008 words
status: edited
italic is song lyrics (unless is put in a speaking sentence or a thought)
sorry to all taerose/vrose shippers,,,
also there is some swearing so

i) x roségenre: angst, romance and a sprinkle of fluffau: high schoolword count: 2,008 wordsstatus: edited italic is song lyrics (unless is put in a speaking sentence or a thought)sorry to all taerose/vrose shippers,,,also there is some swearing so

——————————————————————

i was walking down the street when i saw your man
i saw that my predictions were right

isn't that chaeyoung's boyfriend, taehyung?
what's he doing with another girl?

how do i know? well, one things for sure: chaeyoung doesn't have purple hair. i just saw her today. she has brown hair, which is quite a drastic difference compared to bright purple hair.

he took off the ring you gave him
and linked his arm and someone
i'll just leave it at that

"you know the ring you gave him for your first anniversary?" i asked her, tapping my fingers on her bed out of nervousness.

"yeah, what about it?" she cocked her head to the side.

"well... i saw him with another woman. before he linked his arms with her, he took off the ring and put it in his pocket. basically, he pretended like it didn't exist."

but you actually get mad at me
saying that there's no way he'd do that

"you... you must've seen someone else." she furrowed her eyebrows, nose scrunching up in confusion. "he would never."

"seriously, i did!" i let out an exasperated sigh, hands in my hair.

"no way. he's in the bighit studio practicing right now for their next comeback. there's no way he is out right now, with another girl." she shook her head in disbelief.