« 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚛 »

requested: nah
scenario: in which junmyeon takes care of the hybrid he found near his home.
pairing: suho x rosé
genre: fluff, angst
au: hybrid! au
word count: 5,329 words
status: unedited
a/n: haisnfjehdhx hi everyone i know it's been forever since i last updated and i'm so sorry because i've been cooped up with homework and school and exams etc so i'm just gonna publish the ones that i've already done a long time ago :) thank you for waiting patiently and hopefully i can find time to write more 💕 hope y'all enjoy this one for now!!

pairing: suho x rosé genre: fluff, angstau: hybrid! auword count: 5,329 wordsstatus: unedited a/n: haisnfjehdhx hi everyone i know it's been forever since i last updated and i'm so sorry because i've been cooped up with homework and school and exa...

——————————————————————

kim junmyeon, otherwise known as suho in the business world, was more than just rich. he was wealthy beyond belief. most people didn't think twice than to show him respect the moment they caught sight of his signature black suit and cold gaze, but despite all of that he wasn't mean nor heartless.

quite the opposite, actually.

you see, he lives alone in nicely sized home that was cozy, but lonely. he was the only one in the two-story home, and the home was mostly empty as he drowned himself in work at his office. he was a lovely man, perfect manners and kind heart, but he was lonely.

so when junmyeon found a hybrid, who's breed he wasn't too sure of, shivering from south korea's unforgiving winter air, he knew he couldn't leave her there, all alone. he knew that feeling all too well.

she was hugging herself in a foetal position, her face buried in between her knees. she had a very small amount of clothes on, and he was sure she'd freeze to death if she stayed there any longer. he was indeed glad that she didn't thrash when he picked her up, gently set her in his car and brought her back to his home.

she wasn't that much smaller than he was, but she was worryingly skinny. her bones were visible and she looked malnourished. her breathing was heavy; almost like it was painful to breathe. he gave comforting words and reassuring glances to her, watching her dirty greyish-white tail swish back and forth slowly and her same coloured ears flatten as her green-blue eyes peek out from her arms.