« 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 »

requested: nope this is for fun
ship: kang daniel x rosé
scenario: the day has come:
the day of daniel and rosé's wedding.
the whole of wanna one is invited, and so is the whole of yg. her and his family were there, happily smiling and congratulating them. in the wedding reception, daniel decided he would sing a little song for her. and she decided to join in.
genre: fluff, fluff and mORE FLUFF
au: idol au except more about their private lives
word count: 2,688 words
status: edited

genre: fluff, fluff and mORE FLUFFau: idol au except more about their private livesword count: 2,688 wordsstatus: edited

——————————————————————

i took a deep breath. jisoo, jennie and lisa were my bridesmaids and alice, my sister, was my maid of honour. all of them were dating someone already, but i was the first to get married. lisa was squealing, jennie was giggling, jisoo was chuckling and alice was helping me get ready.

"oh gosh, i'm so nervous..." i murmured to alice.

"don't be," she replied, patting my head. "you look beautiful."

i hugged her tightly and she hugged back.

"thank you for everything, unnie. i love you." i whispered, my face buried in the crook of her neck.

"you're very welcome, little sis."

"i think i'm gonna start crying before the wedding even starts," i pulled away and fanned my face. "i'm already getting emotional."

alice let out a sweet laugh.

"save your tears for the actual wedding." she patted me on the back. "the weddings gonna start soon. put on your shoes, your veil and your flower crown."

jennie, who was closest to my flats, took them and passed them to me. the girls were all in pastel pink dresses and white heels, with their hairs in braids.

"thank you jen," i hugged her. she chuckled and hugged me back. we let go and smiled at each other again, before she walked to where her heels were located to put them on.

i put on my flats and asked lisa to help me with my veil. jisoo was holding my flower crown in her hands and prepared to give it to me once lisa was done adjusting my veil.