« 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 »

requested: yes
scenario: something inspired by BLACKPINK's STAY, like a continuation of my first request (a little jealousy), but this time the jealous one is daehyun xD
Daehyun thinks that is not cool being jealous especially if you know how much your s/o loves you back, he trusts Rosé and knows that Sungjae since WGM only loves RV's Joy, but when he sees them singing together and freely interacting in public (during fantastic duo) he becomes jealous. Because he doesn't have the chance to sing with her although they're dating. This makes him so sad and one day while paying a visit to her at YGent during practice, he tells it to Rosé, she feels so sad too. So she chooses to sing BP's song 'STAY' while playing the guitar and make him join and sing it too. (swipe left on the image to get the song)
pairing: daehyun x rosé
genre: angst, romance, fluff
au: idolverse
word count: 1,706 words
status: edited
a/n: this is kinda short, sorry :(

 (swipe left on the image to get the song)pairing: daehyun x roségenre: angst, romance, fluffau: idolverseword count: 1,706 wordsstatus: edited a/n: this is kinda short, sorry :(

———————————————————

———————————————————

if you know me, you know that i don't get jealous often simply. why? because i have trust in others. and honestly, i do! it's just that jealousy sometimes bites me in the ass for no reason.

look, i trust chaeyoung with all my heart. and i know that sungjae only loves joy but i just can't help but feel a hint of jealousy when i see them freely interacting in public while i have to stay far far away. it's not fair! i know i sound like a child, but seriously! it's really unfair.

where did this sudden jealousy come from and why exactly am i mentioning btob's sungjae, you may ask?

i'll tell you. it's from that damn show fantastic duo. the backstage clips and while they're on together just... puts me off. the way he helped her with her vocals and how they're so nice to each other makes my heart hurt. i know chaeyoung loves me, i really do! and believe me, jealousy isn't something i like but i can't help it sometimes.

sighing, i lay my head on our shared bed and covered my face with my hands. why is jealousy a thing anyways? it's stupid and it isn't something that can be enjoyed. it's being possessive and i. am. not. a. possessive. person.