« 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 »

requested: yes
scenario: while NCT is in Inkigayo and they get interviewed with Blackpink and as soon as Jaehyun sees Rose (he didn't know her) he gets this type of feeling.after both groups perform, backstage Jaehyun wanted to talk to Rosè and know more about her and since then they kept hanging out,until one day Jaehyun finally confessed to rose and got much love from their bandmates and fans.
pairing: jaehyun x rosé
genre: fluff
au: idolverse
word count: 2,179 words
status: edited
[let's just pretend nct attended the inkigayo super concert :)))]

pairing: jaehyun x roségenre: fluffau: idolverseword count: 2,179 wordsstatus: edited[let's just pretend nct attended the inkigayo super concert :)))]

———————————————————

———————————————————

nct was performing in the inkigayo super concert and before our performances started, they wanted a short interview with us. they said we'd be doing it with a girl group, but they didn't tell us which girl group. we assumed red velvet, since they are our label mates and all.

however, the girl group doing the interview with us was not a group we had in mind. mainly because we thought that they'd be doing it with a group like winner-sunbaenim or someone in their label.

we put on our best smiles and went up next to them, giving and returning bows. i'll admit, all of them are pretty, but one that really caught my eyes was the one in the pink dress with wavy brown hair.

her smile was enchanting, and her eyes were sparkling. she had the facial features and skin of a baby, and i honestly was star-struck for a moment. i swear i felt butterflies flying around in my stomach.

looking away and shaking my head a little, i looked at the audience with a smile, my dimples on full display. they were screaming and chanting nct as well as blackpink, to which i'd assume all of us smiled and waved.

even though the interview had already started, my eyes kept drifting off to her. rosé, i think her name was. her voice was as sweet as honey and it left me addicted.

i couldn't help but smile a little more every time she did or said something cute.

taeyong, who was standing next to me, nudged me every time i stared off into space. to which i was thankful for, or else i probably would've left a pretty terrible first impression of me. i could answer questions normally, yes, but my heart raced every time i felt her eyes on me.