« 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 »

requested: yes
scenario: rose found a book backstage after rehearsing for gayo daejun. she decided to read it briefly but fail to do so after interesting plot happened in the book. Suddenly, someone's voice disturbed her from reading and turns the book owned by wonwoo of seventeen. And their own story start from a book
pairing: wonwoo x rosé
genre: fluff and romance
au: idol au
word count: 796 words
status: unedited
a/n: sorry this is so short! i didn't have a lot of inspiration for this so i just wrote as much as i could

 And their own story start from a bookpairing: wonwoo x roségenre: fluff and romanceau: idol auword count: 796 wordsstatus: unediteda/n: sorry this is so short! i didn't have a lot of inspiration for this so i just wrote as much as i could

———————————————————————

"it's so boring," i mumbled to myself, roaming the backstage of gayo daejun. the girls, i believe, we're getting food. i decided to stay back because i wasn't that hungry which was quite a surprise. right now seventeen was performing so there wasn't much i could do, as they didn't allow us to leave. "hmm? what's this?"

a book with the name of 'let it snow', obviously in korean, caught my eyes. i've heard of this book before and i read it briefly in either 8th or 9th grade but i don't really remember what it was about. i took it and looked at the back to look at the synopsis, reading it quickly. i flipped through a a few pages, my eyes scanning over one of the three stories in the book. the front cover was simple but stunning, the light blue and snowflakes decorating it nicely.

i really didn't mean to read it that for such a long time but come on, jubilee and stuart's relationship was blossoming into something beautiful and i was honestly getting hooked on it. if the first story is already this good, then i can't imagine what the rest is like.

"there's a tin foil man?!" i gasped, closing my mouth immediately. i wanna meet a tin foil man!

this continued on until i was almost done with the first story, reading as jubilee's and stuart's relationship really got closer as they discussed their own problems and opinions. i really enjoyed this book so i'm probably gonna go buy it when i have the chance.

"excuse me," i felt someone tap me on the shoulder making me turn around. "that's my book."

"oh!" i realised that it was seventeen's wonwoo who's book i was reading and immediately handed it back to him. "i'm so sorry, sunbaenim!"

"it's fine," he shrugged it off. "you seemed like you were enjoying it."

"it's a really well-written book," i smiled. "you have good taste."

"thank you," he let out a deep chuckle. "would it be wishful thinking to say that i wish that i could have a love story like that?"

"hmm... depends how you'd see it." i thought about it quietly too.

"then, in my eyes, if it's not then is asking you out wishful thinking?" a sound of surprise escaped my lips as i stared at him wide-eyed.

"i... i'd like to believe it's not." i quietly replied, my eyes running away from his.

"then can i, jeon wonwoo of seventeen, ask you, park chaeyoung of blackpink, on a date?" a huge grin appears on his face.

"y-yes." i stuttered, feeling my cheeks heating up. there was no mirror that i could see, but i bet that i was as red as a tomato.

"you're really cute, you know?" he chuckled, petting my head. somehow, my face got redder and it felt hotter although south korea's chilling winter was biting at our skins.

"t-thank you s-sunbaenim," i stuttered.

"call me wonwoo, rosé." the way my name rolled off his tongue felt so oddly good.

"okay," i nodded meekly.

"well, i've got to go." he rubbed the back of his neck. "can i have your number? for the details of the date, of course."

i nodded as he handed me his phone, quickly typing my number onto the number pad that was provided.

"see you soon, flower." he winked and walked away, rejoining his band members. i gawked at him and his stupidly perfect body and face, shaking my head in realisation that the girls are probably looking for me. i padded back to where our makeup room was, seeing the girls happily munching on their own sandwiches.

"oh! chaeyoung, we took one for you!" jennie handed me a chicken sandwich that was wrapped nicely nicely, and i opened it while taking a seat next to lisa.

"where were you?" jisoo asked.

"i was at one of the backstage areas," i replied, enjoying my food.

"ah, really? why was your face so red when you walked in?" lisa nonchalantly asked.

"a-ah..." i stopped eating for a second. "things... happened."

"did someone ask you out?" jennie grinned.

"w-well... y-yes..." i stammered.

"who?" lisa smirked.

"wonwoo from seventeen," i sunk deeper into the seat.

"did you get his number?" jisoo giggled. i nodded.

"good job." lisa pat me on the back.

"thanks...?" i cocked my head to the side.

"you'll understand later." jennie laughed.

okay then.
———————————————————————

"yo, you actually asked her out?" mingyu slapped me on the back, a wide smile on his face.

"wonwoo asked his crush out?!" chan gasped.

"holy crap!" vernon clapped his hands together.

"good job wonwoo," seungcheol-hyung pat me on the back.

"thanks..."

i'm never going to live this down.