« 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 »

requested: yes
scenario: rosé is afraid of dating the south korea's top superstar, kwon jiyong and of course, she's also scared of getting criticized, stuff like she's not enough for it, and she does think she is not enough for him.

jiyong notice how she often ignores him and try her best not to even make an eye contact with him in public.

so after his military service, and her dating ban, he announces to the world she's his girlfriend and no one can hurt her in his watch.
pairing: g-dragon x rosé
genre: fluff, fluff, LOTS of fluff!
au: idolverse
word count: 5,566 words
status: edited
a/n: mentions of sex lol and this is way longer than i thought to make it oops
ROSIEBERRIES hope this is what you wanted or close to it! i tried to make it as fluffy as i could T-T

 pairing: g-dragon x roségenre: fluff, fluff, LOTS of fluff!au: idolverseword count: 5,566 wordsstatus: edited a/n: mentions of sex lol and this is way longer than i thought to make it oopsROSIEBERRIES  hope this is what you wanted or close to it!...

——————————————————

——————————————————

insecurities... they always bring down people to make them feel smaller and smaller. my insecurities? i have many, but my two biggest ones are singing and dating the nation's superstar g-dragon, or as he insists i call him, jiyong-oppa.

i've worked with him once when i was a trainee, singing without you with him. and i don't know how it happened, but i grew feelings for him. and as far as i'm aware, he grew feelings for me too. we've grown closer over the years, since he helped me with my korean and my singing, as well as adjusting to south korea and giving me tips on the idol world.

he had asked me out, which i, obviously, did say yes to, but now i'm feeling my insecurities really get to me. as much as i love him, i can't help but feel the weight of south korea on my shoulders.

dating kwon jiyong is like dating south korea. since he is their favourite idol, they're going to judge everything i do and call me out on even the tiniest of mistakes. i genuinely do love him, as i said before, but i just don't know if i'm good enough for him.

"jagi, are you here?" jiyong opened the door to the practice room i was in. my head instantly shot up and a smile automatically appeared on my face, happy to see him.