« 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕 »

requested: yes
scenario: They broke up 6 years ago since they were in highschool but they meet at MAMA. That time Rosé was in a relationship with Joshua (SVT). And then Seunghoon realized that he is still in love with Rosé
pairing: seunghoon x rosé
genre: fluff,fluff,fluff and lots of more fluff, angst
au: idol
word count: 1,623 words
status: unedited
a/n: swearing
sorry this took so long and it looks so half-assed

 And then Seunghoon realized that he is still in love with Rosépairing: seunghoon x roségenre: fluff,fluff,fluff and lots of more fluff, angstau: idolword count: 1,623 wordsstatus: unedited a/n: swearingsorry this took so long and it looks so half...

——————————————————————

his eyes stared into mine sorrowfully, his fingers trembling just a little.

"i'm sorry chaeng, but we have to break up."

lee seunghoon, my first love and my first heartbreak. we dated for awhile back in high school, when we were both trainees. he was a trainee at yg and i was a trainee at sm entertainment. back then, he was my moon and all the stars in the sky. now... i don't know what he is anymore. it's been 6 years and yet i still have feelings for him, and i feel guilty for that because now i'm dating joshua of seventeen.

he's an angel, no doubt. his smile lights up the room and his laugh is music to my ears, but i genuinely feel bad for him because seunghoon is all i can think about. i thought i loved joshua. i really thought i did. but reality's a pain in the ass, isn't it?

well, back to present events. my group, blackpink, is preparing for our performance at mama, and we anxiously pray that we'll be bringing home some awards tonight. i heard that winner and ikon would be attending, and i hope to avoid seunghoon for as long as i can. he's the cause of both my happiness and pain, but mostly the latter.

jennie was stunning as usual, as was jisoo. lisa looked like a goddess, and i...

i don't know how to feel about me.

i've done this for a long time and yet i feel scared. is it because he's there? is it because i know he'll be watching?

"girls, you're on in 5!" a stage manager called out to us. we nodded and calmly went to our positions, speaking in hushed voices.