« 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 »

requested: no lol
scenario: in which she realises that maybe some things just aren't meant to be.
pairing: yuta x rosé
genre: angst
au: idolverse
word count: 4,289 words
status: edited
a/n: special shout-out to ROSIEBERRIES :) thank you for suggesting me yuta!
also blackpink, winner and ikon won't exist (the members will exist, just not the group itself) in this au cause instead there will be another group called 6X which is a coed group i thought about hehe
i will be in it (surprise!) with my character grey (if you're curious about her looks, search up gemma chan)
ikon's song 'i'm ok' will be mentioned a few times so i suggest to listen to it :) you can swipe left to listen to it
everything here is PURELY FICTIONAL
members consist of (oldest to youngest): mino, seungyoon, b.i, dk, rosé and grey

i, dk, rosé and grey

———————————————————————

being part of a coed idol group is both fun and stressful. fun, because we all are comfortable with each other and can joke about freely and stressful because of the rumours that surround us. dispatch and koreaboo tries to make stupid articles that either grey or i are dating one of the boys which we are not, since we signed a contract that had a no dating between the group members agreement.

i do have someone i like a lot, though. his name is yuta nakamoto from nct and we've been friends ever since he debuted. i was his sunbae by two years and we met when we were promoting on inkigayo. as the famous seungri tells, he gave me his phone number through the inkigayo sandwiches.

smiling at the memory, i sighed deeply. lately, he had become distant. our usual hangout times are cut short or he says he isn't available. which is odd, because i'm friends with the rest of nct and they say they're free at those times. the last time i hung out with him was nearly 4 months ago.

so what is yuta nakamoto hiding?

i don't want to sound like an overprotective girlfriend of some sort because first of all, we're not even dating, and second, i'm not his mom so i can't tell him who he can or can't hangout with.