« 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 »

requested: yes (ROSIEBERRIES )
scenario: "tell her, i love you for worse and for better."
chaeyoung teaches hanbin how to get the girl he wants (oblivious to the fact that the girl hanbin actually wants is her.) chaey is actually hurt, because she has a feelings for him and when he surprised her with with a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates, she busted into tears.
pairing: b.i x rosé
genre: fluff, FLUFFY all the way!
au: highschool, best friends, childhood friends.
word count: 3,232 words
status: unedited
a/n: YO IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK AWHILE AND IS SUPER SHITTY IM SORRY

word count: 3,232 wordsstatus: unedited a/n: YO IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK AWHILE AND IS SUPER SHITTY IM SORRY

——————————————————————

"firstly, what do you know about her?" i asked as we lay next to each other in my bed. he made a small noise to signify he was thinking.

"hmm... she's the cutest and kindest person i know. she loves to eat healthy food, but she hates avocados." he chuckled fondly. "she has the voice of an angel and is the most precious person on the face of the universe."

"she sounds nice," i smiled sadly. "what is she like?"

"she's like a child. she loves her fish and her favourite colour is blue; but she really likes baby pink. she loves to draw and sing, and she gets sleepy when she does nothing. she likes flowers." he sighed dreamily. my heart hurt.

"she sounds nice," i mused. "maybe you should bring me to meet her."

"one day." he turned to face me, a soft smile on his face, dimples on display.

i frowned. what did he mean by 'one day'? does he not want me to meet her or something? i know i would bring him to meet my boyfriend if i had one, so i don't know how to feel about this. does he not trust me?

"okay," i muttered, rolling onto my side and staring at the cream coloured wall. brushing my fingers against the wall, i let out a quiet sigh. "anything else about her?"