« 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 »

requested: ye
scenario: in the middle of her way back to her house at the evening rosé's car doesn't work anymore, she calls the mechanic and goes with him to his workplace where she meets his son Jimin, because it is very late the owner demands Jimin to treat Rosé a meal and to drive her to her home, from now on they spend their time together, but both develop feelings for each other and Jimin decides to confess to her and make her his
pairing: jimin x rosé
genre: fluff
au: romance
word count: 2,025 words
status: unedited

requested: yescenario: in the middle of her way back to her house at the evening rosé's car doesn't work anymore, she calls the mechanic and goes with him to his workplace where she meets his son Jimin, because it is very late the owner demands Ji...

——————————————————————

"crap," chaeyoung groaned, sinking deeper into her chair. "my goddamn car decided that now was a great time to throw a fit and breakdown."

mumbling curses under her breath, she whipped out her phone and dialled her mechanic.

"mr park?" she murmured into the phone. "it's me, chaeyoung."

"oh, chaeyoung! how can i help you?" the sweet man on the other side of the line replied.

"ah, my car broke down and i'm on my way home." she awkwardly smiled to herself.

"oh you poor thing! i'll be there as soon as possible! just tell me what road you're on and i'll come get you." chaeyoung replied with the road name and he wrote it down, bidding her goodbye. now all she had to do was wait in her dumb car.
——————————————————————

"oh, i see the problem." mr park nodded to himself, writing down some notes in his notebook. "but do you have any way of getting home?"

"no," she shook her head.

"that's alright, i'll bring you to mine then." he smiled warmly at her, nudging her to get in his tow truck.

"a-ah, it's really no problem! i can call someone to come and get me —"

"don't worry about it, chaeyoung. you're my favourite customer." she sighed and made her way to the truck, knowing that she couldn't argue with mr park.