« 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 »

requested: yes
scenario: Daehyun and Rosé are dating since BDF (2016), after he confessed to her during the rehearsal, she was never jealous of him because she knew he is faithful and ONLY at her he smiles in a that "in love" way.
But every time she sees him posting selcas with his sunbaes, especially Hyosung (former leader of Secret), she becomes scared he would break up with her and starts acting cold towards him. Daehyun gets tired of it and taking the chance of having her on Inkigayo to support Jisoo, he goes to talk with her and she tells him all her fears. Daehyun in the end says he only loves her :'))
ship: daehyun x rosé
genre: angst, drama, fluff
au: idol au
word count: 1,424 words
status: edited

 Daehyun in the end says he only loves her :'))ship: daehyun x roségenre: angst, drama, fluffau: idol auword count: 1,424 wordsstatus: edited

——————————————————————

"rosé-ah, i really like you... so will you go out with me?"

i smiled at the memory of daehyun asking me out after the busan one asia festival rehearsals. daehyun and i have now been dating for 2 years and i couldn't have been happier that ceo yang approves of our relationship and allowed us to stay together. i didn't care so much about revealing it to the public because being with him was more than enough for me.

i didn't get jealous a lot, mainly because i was aware of how much he loved and cherished me. i trusted that he wouldn't cheat, lie or be abusive to me and so far, it seems like he plans on keeping that trust.

he had that reserved smile for me, a smile that screamed 'i love you'. i gave him back the same smile and we would both just end up giggling like crazy.

however, my heart can't help but stop when i see him posting selcas with his sunbaes. especially hyosung.

it's not that i dislike her or anything, but i can't help but get the feeling he may want to break up with me to get together with her or another idol.

and it's just fantastic that he seemed like he knew it and decided to take a picture with her today. the comments all said they wished that hyosung and daehyun were together and so on, and i just couldn't help but get jealous and tear up a bit.