« 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚎 »

requested: yes
scenario: they all joined the same high school as red velvet, exo, seventeen, twice and bts. they met at Inkigayo and realised they were from the same school. Jungkook and Rosé fell for each other and they began dating.
pairing: jungkook x rosé
genre: „unspecified„
au: high school au
word count: 3,023 words
status: edited

pairing: jungkook x roségenre: „unspecified„au: high school auword count: 3,023 wordsstatus: edited

———————————————————

———————————————————

"ready for school?" jisoo asked as we all got in the car, in our uniforms.

"no, not really." jennie frowned. "i don't want to go to school."

"same jen, same." lisa agreed with her, a pout present on her lips.

"school is okay, i guess." i shrugged. i don't like nor dislike school, so i had a neutral feeling about it. what mattered to me was that the students and teachers were nice and the teachers taught well and the students did their parts in group or pair projects.

"it seems like chaeyoung is the only one who doesn't really care," jisoo rose an eyebrow.

"i neither like nor dislike school, i just want to graduate and be done with it."

"you're a straight a student, chaeyoung. all the teachers will love you. school is bound to be heaven for you!" lisa stated, groaning at the thought of grades.

okay, she was right. i am a straight a student, and in my old school in melbourne, i was indeed a teacher's pet. i studied hard and did well on tests, and i handed in my homework on time. but they were students with good grades too — not just me!

"alright girls, here we are." our manager opened the doors and we each got out, one-by-one and looked at the gigantic school in awe. in the middle of the front, it had the letters 'SEOUL IDOL SCHOOL (서울 아이돌 학교)' written clearly.