« 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 »

requested: yes
song: in love (swipe left on the image for the song)
scenario: a songfic of bobby's song, in love 😀
pairing: bobby x rosé
genre: angst and fluff
au: idolverse
word count: 1,653 words
status: edited
tip: italic is song lyrics, bold is memories
i will skip some lyrics
( addictedblink ) i hope this is what you wanted! please tell me if you didn't like it cause i don't mind writing it again :D

requested: yessong: in love (swipe left on the image for the song)scenario: a songfic of bobby's song, in love 😀pairing: bobby x roségenre: angst and fluffau: idolverseword count: 1,653 wordsstatus: edited tip: italic is song lyrics, bold is memo...

——————————————————

——————————————————

u never know how i feel baby
when u kissed me u driving me crazy
oh u made my life complete
oh yes u do
oh yes u do my baby girl my baby

i felt her squirm beside me, her arms around my neck and her legs entangled with mine as my breath tickled her neck. my grip on her waist tightened as she tried to get out of bed. i heard her whine quietly and i could imagine the pout on her lips.

realising that there was no way she could get out without me releasing her from my iron grip, she decided to leave butterfly kisses on my neck, trailing down bare chest. a small smile made its way to my lips as a quiet chuckle rumbled from my chest.

opening my eyes, i saw her cheekily smile.

"hi oppa," she kissed me on the cheek. "good morning."

"good morning baby," i kissed her on her neck, to which she shyly buried her face in my neck. "i've been awake ever since you started squirming, trying to get out."

"yeah, about that." she emerged from her hiding spot to stare up at me. "i really need to get out. i need to use the bathroom."

"okay, okay. go." i released her and she dashed off, leaving me chuckling like a madman. this girl, i swear.

when i'm next to you
the world plays a song for me sometimes
even if i hurt you
never let go of your hand
just let her keep on realise that