« 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖? »

requested: yes
scenario: rose is a nerd at school and gets picked on by classmates, Sehun a cold guy who helps her!
pairing: sehun x rosé
genre: touching, sad, sympathy and romance
au: classmates and gf&bf
word count: 4,087 words
status: unedited
a/n: quite a lot of swearing and i hope you enjoy it!

requested: yesscenario: rose is a nerd at school and gets picked on by classmates, Sehun a cold guy who helps her!pairing: sehun x roségenre: touching, sad, sympathy and romanceau: classmates and gf&bfword count: 4,087 words status: unedited a/n: ...

——————————————————————

i have a nickname in school. actually, i have many. i have nerd, dumbass, blind, ugly, glasses girl and so much more. that's just the tip of the iceberg.

everyone bullies me. when i say everyone, you best believe i mean everyone. my whole class and grade hates me even though i've done nothing but be nice to them. i've answered their questions, done their homework, literally single-handedly did all the pair and group projects. what more can i give them?

though, there is a group of boys who don't seem to hate me. those boys are called exo.

exo consisted of 12 members but 3 left due to personal reasons, and moved back to china. one is currently in china but refuses to leave the group, as he loves them like a family. the rest are all korean.

the remaining 8 consists of kim minseok, kim junmyeon, byun baekhyun, kim jongdae, park chanyeol, do kyungsoo, kim jongin and oh sehun. they're the hotshots and every single girl is in love with them. minseok, junmyeon, baekhyun, jongdae and chanyeol are in university, which leaves kyungsoo, jongin and sehun in school. they often come over to see the three boys before going to their own classes. i could never get a glimpse of their faces due to the fact that i'm always being bullied and would rather not show my bruised face. but then again, it's not like they'd care anyways.

they always come too late to see the bullies in action.

going to school everyday was torture. i hated it. those girls (and guys) love to kick, punch, tease, insult and slap me. the worst things they've ever done is physically assaulting me in front of a teacher, in front of the entire class. they kicked, teased and slapped me and the teacher did nothing about it. she just continued teaching. like what the fuck?